Woodmore OverlookThe Columbus Floor plan is just what you have been waiting for. The Columbus is a 1786 square-foot townhome with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with a 18x6 deck and 2 car rear loading garage. This Interior Unit Columbus is spacious and features an open living concept. The main level features Stainless Steel Whirlpool kitchen appliances with 5-burner gas range, upgraded White cabinets and Quartz Counter tops. Hard surface flooring on whole main level. The third level has a gorgeous owners suite with a large walk-in closet and features a luxury owners shower with Quartz counter tops. Two secondary bedrooms, laundry, and hall bathroom with Quartz counter tops. There is plenty of space for entertaining family and friends in your finished lower level rec room. This home is also equipped with smart home technology. The package includes a keyless entry, Skybell (video doorbell), programmable thermostat to adjust your temperature from your smartphone and much more. Commuting and traveling is made easy with quick access to 1-495, Route 202 and Rte 50.
School Districts Near Home
Public | PK-6
Ernest Evereet Middle
Public | 6-8
Charles Herbert Flowers
Public | 9-12
Discover Homes for Sale in Prince Georges County with D.R. Horton
D.R. Horton has been delivering high-quality homes since 1978. Since 2002, we have been recognized as the nation’s top home builder. In our Mitchellville, Maryland community, Balk Hill Village, you’ll find the quality, affordable homes that homeowners all over the U.S. have come to trust.
Work (and Fun) Are Around the Corner From Mitchellville, Maryland
Mitchellville has to offer your family, including:
- A short commute to the working hub of Washington D.C
- Quick access to the Metro public transit
- The opportunity to live in one of Sperling’s Best Places to Live
- A short Drive to Bowie, MD in which you’ll find the National Capital Radio and Broadcast Museum, Prince George’s Stadium, Six Flags Amusement Park, and Allen Pond Park.
- Other nearby attractions include FedEx Field (home of the Washington Redskins football team), boating, Montpelier Farms, and beautiful parks ideal for hiking, biking, walking and jogging.
Contact us today to learn more about your new home options in Mitchellville. Our team of experts is ready to help you through the entire process.