- Well Appointed Kitchen with River Rock Cabinets, Granite Counters, Expansive Island, Gas Range, and Vented Microwave
- Main Level Guest En Suite, Walk-In Closet and 3/4 Bath with Linen Closet
- Owner's Suite with Private Bath
- Jack and Jill Bath
- Upper-Level Laundry
- North Facing Lot with Southern Exposure
- Home is Connected ℠ - Industry-Leading Suite of Smart Home Products
Cherry Hill is located within top-rated Lakeville School District! Click the Blue Schedule a Visit button to receive more information on this home and the beautiful Cherry Hill Community or stop by today for a tour! Our model home is open:
*Photos are representational only. Options may vary.
Mon 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Wed Closed
Thu - Sat 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Contact Info
Cherry Hill Sales Office
- Sales Office
18912 Holland Drive
Lakeville, MN 55044
School Districts Near Home
Cherry View Elementary
Public | K-5
Century Middle School
Public | 6-8
Lakeville North High School
Public | 9-12
Welcome to Lakeville! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Lakeville. D.R. Horton offers single family homes in this area, featuring two story homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. With homes available from D. R. Horton, we have a home for every stage in life.
With a championship golf course, beautiful lakes, and easy access to the Twin Cities, Lakeville offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re playing round of golf, taking the family for a day at the beach, or trying out a local brewery, Lakeville offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
School District 194
PARKS & RECREATION
- Orchard Lake Park, Boat Launch and Swimming Beach
- Antlers Park and Swimming Beach
- Valley Lake Park and Swimming Beach
- Ritter Farm Park
- West Lake Marion Mountain Bike Trail
- Brackett’s Crossing Country Club
Quick access to Highway 77 and Interstate 35 makes for an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul.
ARTS AND LIFESTLYE
Lakeville Arts Center promotes cultural enrichment and artistic experiences for the entire community. Youth and adult art classes and a variety of theatrical productions are held at the center. The Lakeville Arts Festival is held each September.
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Lakeville has many local restaurants.
- Barley and Vine Kitchen Bar
- Lakeville Brewing Company
- Angry Inch Brewing
- Porterhouse Steak & Seafood