Quarry Hills - Freedom
The Dover offers an abundance of space with 3 bedrooms and a flex room. The open kitchen with extensive cabinetry and large island is in the center of the home with great sized walk in pantry. The dining and living areas are filled with windows adding to light and airy feel of this home. Inside the Primary Suite is a private bath with two separate vanities and a must-see walk-in closet. Smart home package included!
- Daily By Appointment Only
- Pickle Ball Court
- 4 Minutes from Interstate I-85 & I-40
- 32 Minutes to Downtown Durham
- 14 Minutes to Downtown Burlington
- 27 Minutes to Downtown Greensboro
- 12 Minutes to Cone Health Urgent Care at Mebane
- 13 Minutes to Cone Hospital at Burlington (Hospital)
- 3 Minutes from Haw River Access Point
- 3 Minutes to The Haw River Paddle Trail
- 4 Minutes to The Haw River Land Trail
- 5 minutes from grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping
- 2 Golf Courses located within a 10 miles
- 40 Minutes to RDU Airport
- Lower Tax Rate
Greensboro, Winston, Salem
New Homes in Greensboro by D.R. Horton
At D.R. Horton we are meeting the needs of new homeowners today, whether you have a growing family or are purchasing a home for the first time. We have been helping homebuyers find the perfect place since 1978. We’ll make it easy to discover the homes for sale in Greensboro, North Carolina that have all the features and amenities you desire.
Finding the right home for your family
Our homes have energy efficient features, unique floor plans, and many options to customize your home the way you want it. We offer affordable homes in a variety of floor plans, so you'll find a home for every stage in life. No matter what you’re looking for, we can work with you throughout the entire buying process to make it a great experience.
Settling down in Greensboro
There are many opportunities for education, entertainment, and employment for you here in Greensboro, making it a wonderful place to live.
Greensboro is part of the popular Triad area, and downtown Greensboro has recently been renovated, offering a wide range of options for residents. The city has a history of strong economic growth, and often attracts large companies in the technology sector.
Take a look at some of our currently available houses in Greensboro to find a place to call home.