The expansive Grant plan offers a 3-car garage! Enter a living room that flows into the formal dining room. The kitchen, breakfast area and family room continue this open concept plan. Enjoy time with the family cooking in the designer kitchen lots of cabinetry and island for extra counter space. Tucked away on the 1st floor is a study. Upstairs is a dramatic loft area overlooking the 1st floor. Three additional bedrooms and a Primary Suite with private sitting area completes this ideal home. Smart home package included!
Mon - Tue 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wed 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Thu - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Contact Info
Online Sales Team
- Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen
- Cultured Marble countertops in the bathroom
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- 9ft ceiling on 1st Floor
- Hardi Plank Exterior Colors
- Brick or Stone Facade on select homes
- Coffered Ceilings in Dining Rooms
- 42” Birch Cabinets w/Crown Molding & Decorative Hardware
- Revwood Flooring on Entire 1st Floor, Excluding Wet Areas & Bedrooms
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances w/Gas Range – Whirlpool (Designer Kitchen) or Kitchen Aid (Gourmet Kitchen)
- Ceramic Tile in Bathroom & Laundry Rooms
- Professionally Landscaped Homesites with Sodded Front Yards Only
- Home is Connected® Smart Home System
School Districts Near Home
Greensboro, Winston, Salem
New Homes in Greensboro by D.R. Horton
At D.R. Horton we are meeting the needs of new homeowners today, whether you have a growing family or are purchasing a home for the first time. We have been helping homebuyers find the perfect place since 1978. We’ll make it easy to discover the homes for sale in Greensboro, North Carolina that have all the features and amenities you desire.
Finding the right home for your family
Our homes have energy efficient features, unique floor plans, and many options to customize your home the way you want it. We offer affordable homes in a variety of floor plans, so you'll find a home for every stage in life. No matter what you’re looking for, we can work with you throughout the entire buying process to make it a great experience.
Settling down in Greensboro
There are many opportunities for education, entertainment, and employment for you here in Greensboro, making it a wonderful place to live.
Greensboro is part of the popular Triad area, and downtown Greensboro has recently been renovated, offering a wide range of options for residents. The city has a history of strong economic growth, and often attracts large companies in the technology sector.
Take a look at some of our currently available houses in Greensboro to find a place to call home.