Erynndale is ideally located in High Point minutes from Piedmont Triad Airport and I-40. For the outdoor enthusiast enjoy nearby Gibson Park, Oak Hollow Festival Park and Jamestown Park Golf Club. Shopping options from national retailers are plentiful along Wendover Street plus nearby Four Season Town Centre. Homes in Erynndale will feature stainless steel appliances, granite or quartz kitchen countertops, coffered ceilings in the dining room and so much more! All D.R. Horton homes include our America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows you to monitor and control your home from your couch or from 500 miles away and connect to your home with your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Home life can be hands-free. It’s never been easier to settle into a new routine. Set the scene with your voice, from your phone, through the Qolsys panel – or schedule it and forget it. Your home will always be there for you. Our priority is to make sure you have the right smart home system to grow with you. Our homes speak to Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, and cellular devices so you can sync with almost any smart device.
Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen
- Cultured Marble countertops in the bathroom
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- 9ft ceiling on 1st Floor
- Hardi Plank Exterior Colors
- Brick or Stone Facade on select homes
- Coffered Ceilings in Dining Rooms
- 42” Birch Cabinets w/Crown Molding & Decorative Hardware
- Revwood Flooring on Entire 1st Floor, Excluding Wet Areas & Bedrooms
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances w/Gas Range – Whirlpool (Designer Kitchen) or Kitchen Aid (Gourmet Kitchen)
- Ceramic Tile in Bathroom & Laundry Rooms
- Professionally Landscaped Homesites with Sodded Front Yards Only
- Home is Connected® Smart Home System
Nearby Communities (5)
Greensboro, Winston, Salem
New Homes in Greensboro by D.R. Horton
At D.R. Horton we are meeting the needs of new homeowners today, whether you have a growing family or are purchasing a home for the first time. We have been helping homebuyers find the perfect place since 1978. We’ll make it easy to discover the homes for sale in Greensboro, North Carolina that have all the features and amenities you desire.
Finding the right home for your family
Our homes have energy efficient features, unique floor plans, and many options to customize your home the way you want it. We offer affordable homes in a variety of floor plans, so you'll find a home for every stage in life. No matter what you’re looking for, we can work with you throughout the entire buying process to make it a great experience.
Settling down in Greensboro
There are many opportunities for education, entertainment, and employment for you here in Greensboro, making it a wonderful place to live.
Greensboro is part of the popular Triad area, and downtown Greensboro has recently been renovated, offering a wide range of options for residents. The city has a history of strong economic growth, and often attracts large companies in the technology sector.
Take a look at some of our currently available houses in Greensboro to find a place to call home.