Collins StationSet off Live Oak Church Road on beautiful wooded land, Collins Station is a new home community in Selma, NC that is ideal for those who want to spread out and enjoy their privacy. With lot sizes ranging from under an acre to two and a half acres, and stunning, functional Ranch homes to offer, this community allows homeowners the ability to remain tucked away, yet stay just a short drive from grocery shopping, dining, and the Carolina Premium Outlets.
Featuring spacious wooded homesites, ranch floorplans, and the most desired features, Collins Station offers residents room to spread out and enjoy life.
Daily By Appointment Only
Sun 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Mon - Tue 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Thu - Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wooded Lots for Privacy and natural scenery
- Larger lot sizes between .4-2.5 acres
- 7 minutes from grocery stores, pharmacies, and restaurants
- 7 minutes to downtown Selma
- 7 minutes to local Vinyards and Breweries
- 10 minutes to Carolina Premium Outlet Mall
- 10 minutes to future 540 for easy access to all of RTP
- 15 minutes to Neuse River Country/Golf Club
- 35 minutes to downtown Raleigh
- Stainless steel appliances
- Mohawk® RevWood flooring throughout 1st-floor living areas
- Walking Trails & Benches
- Home is Connected® Smart Home System
- 2” faux wood blinds on all operable windows
Nearby Communities (4)
Raleigh - Durham
Finding New Homes in Raleigh, NC from D.R. Horton
When you look for new homes in Raleigh, NC it's ideal to work with home builders in North Carolina that you can trust. D.R. Horton has been committed to providing quality, customized homes since 1978. When you work with the #1 builder in the country, you will find the quality, style and comfort that you are looking for.
No matter what phase of life you're in, we can work with you to find the best fit throughout the Raleigh-Durham area, from quaint and cozy to large and luxurious homes.
Houses in the Raleigh area
Our homes in Raleigh and Durham are full of possibilities, and we have a range of plans and options to meet your needs.
- Houses range from affordable plans to larger designs. Communities feature convenient floor plans as well as unique exterior features so that your home can reflect your personal style.
- Our neighborhoods offer a range of amenities that friends and family will enjoy.
- D.R. Horton homes are backed by a superb warranty.
Getting to know Raleigh
Raleigh is part of the Research Triangle metropolitan area, also known as “The Triangle,” which refers to the area's successful research park. This is a vital part of Raleigh's economy, providing many job opportunities for residents. This booming city is filled with not just job opportunities, but fun and entertainment too and the city was on Forbes’ 2013 list of fastest growing cities and continues to appear on numerous lists of 'best places to live'.
The beautiful downtown area of Old Raleigh, one of the most historic neighborhoods in the city, has a growing business district and is also a great cultural attraction. The growing residential and commercial areas of Midtown and Uptown are also popular among locals. Our homes for sale in Raleigh will all keep you close to these admired attractions and other conveniences that you need. Take a look at our opportunities here and discover just what you've been looking for.