Rivers EdgeComing soon!!
D.R. Horton is returning to the Rivers Edge community with 5 new homes! New homes will consist of three of our most popular floor plans, wonderful standard features and our Home is Connected® package, an industry leading suite of smart home products that keeps homeowners connected with the people and place they value the most. This technology allows homeowners to monitor and control their home from the couch or across the globe. Rivers Edge is located off Hwy-90 in Conway, South Carolina. It’s only a few miles from local restaurants, grocery stores, shopping centers, golf courses, and the beaches of Myrtle Beach! Rivers Edge community is home to a clubhouse for gatherings, swimming pool, and a boat dock. Be the first to know when pricing and homes are released by joining our interest list by calling us at: 843-894-3423
- Daily Call For Information
- Club House
- Boat Dock
- 1.1 miles to International Drive Connector
- 5.0 miles to SC-22
- 5.5 miles to Black Water Middle School
- 7.2 miles to local restaurants, shops, grocery stores
- 8.1 miles to Waccamaw Elementary School
- 9.9 miles to downtown Conway
- 10.1 miles to Azalea Sand Golf Club
- 10.4 miles to Carolina Forest High School
- 10.8 miles to Carolina Forest
- 11.5 miles to Broadway at the Beach
- 11.9 miles to Tanger Outlets 17
- 12.4 miles to downtown Myrtle Beach
- 13.7 miles to Coastal Grand Mall
- 14.9 miles to River Oaks Golf Club
- 16.3 miles to Myrtle Beach International Airport
Nearby Communities (6)
Call for Information
Amenities: Tennis, Gated, Pool, Club House, HOA, Bocce, Exercise - Fitness
New Construction Homes in Conway
Whether you are looking to stay near the hustle and bustle of the city or reside in the countryside, we have options to fit your needs and budget. Our new homes in Conway feature a wide range of beautiful and affordable homes. A short drive to historic downtown Conway featuring local shops and dining, and only less than 20 miles from the beaches.
Discover Your New Home Options
Whether you’re looking for your first home or looking for your next home, we have homes for every stage in life. New homes in Conway feature modern kitchens, luxurious main bedroom suites, and spacious living areas. You can explore unique floor plans, a wide range of square footage, and more.
Conway is a charming historic town with oak tree-lined streets, historic homes, unique shops, remarkable restaurants, and a flourishing art community. Take a stroll at the Conway Riverwalk set along the beautiful Waccamaw River.
This quaint, charming town has lots of community events and festivals throughout the year. From their ghost walks in October to their Christmas parade, there is always something happening in Downtown Conway!