Callicoatte EstatesLocated just 15 minutes from downtown, this small, tight-knit community has highly rated schools and fantastic amenities for shopping, dining, or enjoying a quiet night out. This is the perfect community for people looking for a quick commute to the refineries with easy access to the highway. Enjoy all the benefits of small-town living while only a short drive from the bay.
Home Is Connected® Each D.R. Horton home comes with an industry leading suite of smart home products that keep you connected with the people and place you value most. Find out more about Home Is Connected® by clicking here.
DHI Mortgage! Get ahead of your new home search! Get Started with DHI Mortgage Today!
Corpus Christi, TX
• The Coastal Bend has countless of miles of accessible beachfront beauty at your fingertips.
• Shopping and dining on the coast is an adventure in and of itself, with hundreds of unique local restaurants and bars offering something for everyone.
• The Gulf of Mexico supplies us with not just jaw-dropping views, and fun at the beach, but also some of the best inshore and offshore fishing in the world.
• Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, “The Island University” is a rapidly growing, culturally diverse, division I school, that contributes over $900 Million annually to the Texas economy.
• Sports fans will love Whataburger Field, home of the Hooks, the AA affiliate of the Houston Astros. The IceRays also call the Coastal Bend home, a Tier II junior ice hockey team.
• With over $50 Billion in capital investments in the last decade, the Coastal Bend economy is booming. But it’s strength, is based on the area’s diversity, and anchored by The Port of Corpus Christi, The Naval Air Station, and multiple crude oil refineries.