Introducing the long awaited Sahuarita Acres Community !
Our 1-story Citrine Model in Sahuarita Acres features a 2,577 sqft floorplan with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a 3 car garage.
- Gourmet Kitchen featuring a Stainless Steel Electric Cooktop, Range Hood, 5.0 CU Ft Wall Oven, Microwave & Dishwasher
- 36” Shaker Style Upper Cabinets in Kitchen with 2” Crown Molding
- Quartz Countertops in Kitchen with Ceramic Tile Backsplash
- DuPure® Ultra Filter Single Stage® Water Filtration System
- Quartz Countertops in all Bathrooms
- All Tile Super Shower in Bathroom 1
- Executive height vanity in all Bathrooms
- Double sinks in Bathroom 1 and Bathroom 2 (Per Plan)
- Ceramic Wood-Look Tile floors in Entry, Kitchen, Dining Room, Laundry Room, Bathrooms, and Great Room
- Carpet in all Bedrooms
- Covered Patio
- Flat Tile Roof
- Energy Efficient Four Glass Panel Front Entry Door with Brushed Nickel Kwikset® Keypad
- Front Yard Landscaping with Hunter® Auto Drip Irrigation
- Contemporary Garage Door Located five minutes away from Sahuarita Lake Park, just off W Sahuarita Road & S Country Club Rd.
*3-D tour and photographs are of a Citrine model home and/or digital renderings and are for illustration purposes only. Tours/Photographs may show sales offices in model homes where garage location would be. Interior packages, exterior elevation, colors, and structural options may vary. Prices, plans, features, materials and options are subject to change without notice.*
LIFE IN THE SONORAN DESERT CITY
Welcome to Arizona’s scenic desert city! D.R. Horton is proud to provide quality, Energy Star certified homes for the Tucson area. You’ll see the Spanish influence in our Southwest style homes available in ranch and two-story, open-concept floor plans. We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Tucson, Arizona.
This culturally-savvy city in our South Region offers a variety of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re spending time outdoors with your kids at Gene C. Reid Park, enjoying a romantic evening on Congress Street District, or discovering local artisan culture on Fourth Avenue – the Tucson community offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
SCHOOL DISTRICTSMarana Unified
PARKS AND RECREATION
Gene C. Reid Park: The city’s flagship urban park consists of 131-acres of pet-friendly features including baseball fields, picnic areas, as well as a rose garden, bike trail, and duck pond.
Sun Link Street Car: The Tucson Streetcar is a fixed-guideway electric rail system consisting of eight operating vehicles in operation, stopping at all 18 set pickup and drop off locations every 10 minutes during the day and 20 minutes in the evening.
Congress Street District: Known for being the city’s cultural hub, this richly diverse neighborhood is the perfect combination of old and new — with modern urban dwellings next to colorful plazas and historic sites.
ARTS AND LIFESTYLE
Fourth Avenue: Affectionately known to locals as "4th", this hip area of local artisans and boutiques offers curated selections of vintage clothing, jewelry, furniture, artwork, antiques, handcrafted and imported wares, hard-to-find books and much more.
Tucson is a city known for its participation in the arts. It has been dubbed a “mini mecca for the arts” thanks to the many artists who have set their sights on this slice of desert paradise.