Artisan at Watson Ranch
Craft the life you've always envisioned when you live at Artisan at Watson Ranch! Located in the cohesive Watson Ranch masterplan community.
Found in American Canyon, Watson Ranch is a creative mecca with a town center designed for a community spirit that enhances well-being for all its residents. Imagine multiple parks, and extensive bike and pedestrian trails linking it and the entire community to the Newell Open Space. The epicenter, known as The Napa Valley Ruins & Gardens, will incorporate the ruins from an old cement factory by repurposing the structural elements as works of art throughout. Watson Ranch will become an iconic destination for American Canyon and a one-of-kind project for others to admire.Why Artisan:
- A beautiful new neighborhood of 98 single-family homes with a variety of exterior styles including Ranch, Traditional, and Farmhouse.
- Three smartly designed floorplans ranging from 1,701 sq. ft. to 2,311 sq. ft.
- 3 to 5 bedroom layouts with 2.5 to 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept great room, kitchen and dining areas.
- Gourmet kitchens featuring stainless steel whirlpool appliances and generous islands with ample seating.
- Spa-like primary bathrooms with dual vanities, walk-in showers and oversize walk-in closets. Why Watson Ranch:
- Close proximity to the Napa Valley Ruins & Gardens featuring: a microbrew pub, wine tasting venue, restaurants, event center, farmers market and a 200-room hotel.
- Only 35 miles northeast of San Francisco, located within Napa County’s bustling wine country.
- Wine lovers’ haven with the world’s finest vineyards located at your doorstep.
- Biking and walking trails linking Watson Ranch to the Napa Valley through the Napa Valley Vine Trail & River to Ridge Trail.
- Near Jaeger Open Space, 320+ acres with newly crafted 10 miles of mountain bike trails.
- Just minutes to local shopping for groceries and 15 minutes to Costco Wholesale and nearby eateries.
- Easy access to Hwy 29 and I-80. For more information on available homes, click “Request Info,” or call (877) 995-7452
Mon 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- On-site trails
- A 200-room boutique hotel (Coming Soon)
- The Napa Valley Ruins & Gardens (Coming Soon)
- Distillery & tasting room (Coming Soon)
- Brewery (Coming Soon)
- Winery & tasting room (Coming Soon)
- 10 miles of mountain bike trails
Bay Area – Central Valley – California Central Coast
Welcome to the Bay Area!
Your new home is waiting at one of D.R. Horton's remarkable communities! The Bay Area Division oversees twelve counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Sonoma. We can help you find a home to accommodate your lifestyle, including townhomes, condominiums, and single-family-detached homes. Whether you are looking for new schools, a low-maintenance lifestyle, or an easy commute, we can help you find the home that fits your stage in life.
You ask, and we deliver! The Bay Area, Central Valley and the California Central Coast are filled with countless means of entertainment. There is something here for everyone! Beaches, Mountains, Lakes, countless natural trails for walking and hiking. Opportunities are endless for wine enthusiasts with multiple vineyards and tasting rooms across the Bay Area and Central Valley.
You don’t have to worry about getting to your planned destination with the various means of transportation around the Bay Area and Central Valley.
BART - services San Francisco, Alameda, parts of San Mateo County and Santa Clara County.
Caltrain - San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara County.
Amtrak - Alameda, Contra Costa counties, and many more.
Bus Services - AC Transit, Muni and VTA
There is never a dull moment within the Bay Area or Central Valley! Every major city has a downtown such as San Jose, San Francisco, Napa, Sacramento – just to name a few. Each city offers you a different experience. Bars, clubs, lounges, theatre, and major sports events! It’s safe to say, the options are endless.