Gain new heights in a new home at North Main in Manteca! This friendly neighborhood of 154 beautiful homes built for lifestyles just like yours.Why North Main:
- Move-in ready homes available now!
- Centrally located in the growing city of Manteca.
- One and two-story single-family homes ranging from 1,547 – 1,845 sq. ft.
- Enough space to accommodate your lifestyle with up to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living and dining areas.
- Primary bedroom suites featuring a generous shower, double vanity, separate water closet and large walk-in closet.
- A short distance from Dos Reis Regional Park for boating and fishing on the San Joaquin River.
- Just a quick trip away from Yosemite National Park or Lake Tahoe for a weekend getaway in nature.
- Proximity to Tidewater Bikeway and Pedestrian Path for recreational purposes.
- Convenient access to I-5. Highway 99, and the Lathrop/Manteca ACE train station just 4 miles away, making community to the Bay Area that much easier.
For more information or to tour our fully furnished model homes, click on “Request Info” at the top of the page, or call us at (209) 629-8977.
- Daily 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Public Parks
- Play Structures
- Sports Fields
- Public Tennis Courts
- BBQ and Picnic Areas
- Manteca Tidewater Bikeway / Pedestrian Path
- Senior Center
- Public Library
- Public Swimming Pool
- Skate / BMX Park
- 18-hole Municipal Golf Course
Bay Area – Central Valley – California Central Coast
Welcome to the Bay Area!
Your new home is waiting at one of D.R. Horton's remarkable communities! The Bay Area Division oversees twelve counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Sonoma. We can help you find a home to accommodate your lifestyle, including townhomes, condominiums, and single-family-detached homes. Whether you are looking for new schools, a low-maintenance lifestyle, or an easy commute, we can help you find the home that fits your stage in life.
You ask, and we deliver! The Bay Area, Central Valley and the California Central Coast are filled with countless means of entertainment. There is something here for everyone! Beaches, Mountains, Lakes, countless natural trails for walking and hiking. Opportunities are endless for wine enthusiasts with multiple vineyards and tasting rooms across the Bay Area and Central Valley.
You don’t have to worry about getting to your planned destination with the various means of transportation around the Bay Area and Central Valley.
BART - services San Francisco, Alameda, parts of San Mateo County and Santa Clara County.
Caltrain - San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara County.
Amtrak - Alameda, Contra Costa counties, and many more.
Bus Services - AC Transit, Muni and VTA
There is never a dull moment within the Bay Area or Central Valley! Every major city has a downtown such as San Jose, San Francisco, Napa, Sacramento – just to name a few. Each city offers you a different experience. Bars, clubs, lounges, theatre, and major sports events! It’s safe to say, the options are endless.