Grasslands at Countryside
NOW OPEN! A new D.R.Horton single-family home community has arrived to Riverbank and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!Why Grasslands at Countryside:
- 34 single-story homes ranging from 1,602 to 1,898 sq. ft. featuring up to 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Variety of exterior elevation styles to choose from – including Spanish, Italiante, Traditional, and Farmhouse.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living and dining areas, a must for entertaining guests.
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: oven, cooktop, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- Designer home finish package including white cabinetry, quartz countertops, and Mohawk vinyl flooring and carpet. Why Riverbank:
- Ride your bikes or walk with your family to the Riverbank Community Center Farmer’s Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Visit Dutch Hollow Farms for some family fun! Known for their pumpkins in the Fall and their tulips in the Spring.
- Less than five miles to Riverbank Crossroads for quick shopping and dining experiences.
- Convenient access to nearby highways including the 108 and 120. Less than 10 miles to Modesto and 20 miles to Manteca. For more information on available homes, click “Request Info,” or call (877) 995-7452
Welcome to Riverbank! We’re excited about the opportunity to serve as your home builder. D.R. Horton offers a variety of homes across the Central Valley with distinctive architectural styling and open-concept floor plans. You’ll find affordable, energy-efficient homes from our Express Homes brand, where you don’t have to sacrifice quality construction to live in your dream home. Discover why more people have bought new homes from America’s Builder than any other builder.
Riverbank offers excellent entertainment and is approximately 75 miles south of California’s state capital, Sacramento. When you are not indoors, explore one of the many parks that Riverbank has to offer. Watch a movie at the Galaxy IMAX Theater, plan a camping trip, or book a rafting adventure on the Stanislaus River and finish your day off relaxing at one of the numerous locally owned restaurants. In the fall, you can enjoy Concerts in the Park and the annual Riverbank Cheese and Wine Festival.
School DistrictsRiverbank Unified School District
Parks & RecreationJacob Myers Park
River Journey Adventure California Rafting
Local EntertainmentGalaxy Theatres Riverbank IMAX
Riverbank Historical Museum
Gallo Center for the Arts
108 Sports Lounge
McHenry Bowl Bowling Alley
Riverbank Community Pool
Rockin’ Jump Trampoline Park