Augusta at The Fairways
Open Daily 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Living the good life at The Fairways means having it all, as in every family-friendly amenity you can possibly imagine.
Why Augusta at the Fairways:
- Stunning one and two-story single-family homes ranging from 1,342 sq. ft. to 2,617 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- Offering the Multi-GEN floorplan features a private suite attached to the main home that includes a separate entrance, bedroom, full bath, kitchenette, living room, washer, and dryer space.
- Our Signature Series floorplan is also offered, which features the primary bedroom on the first floor.
- The Fairways offers a resort-style pool, clubhouse, fitness center, junior Olympic lap swimming pool, a splash park, playgrounds, multiple parks and an elementary school.
- Life at The Fairways provides access to some of the best recreational opportunities in Southern California, including the Morongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon, a world-class facility that features two PGA 18-hole courses. Among the features and finishes, homeowners will appreciate the unparalleled peace of mind owning America’s Smart home – a whole-home conveniently controlled from your smartphone or the sleek touch screen panel mounted near the entry of each new home.
- Located just a short distance from the 10 and 60 freeways, Beaumont is the perfect commuter location.
- Beaumont is home to the annual cherry festival.
- Beaumont is known for its quaint antique stores lining 6th street.
- Beaumont is home to two championship golf courses.
- Beaumont offers 19 parks and playgrounds, dog park, skate park, 6 miles of trails, outdoor amphitheater and more.
Why Beaumont, CA:
Get ahead of your new home search! Get started with DHI Mortgage today!Like us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton Southern California!
Nearby Communities (6)
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to Southern California!
Whatever your stage in life, D.R. Horton in the Inland Empire has a home for you, with high quality craftsmanship and thoughtfully designed floor plans. You'll find a variety of communities offering amenities like BBQ areas, community pools, and gated entry, so that you can find the community that fits your lifestyle.
Life in Inland Empire
The Inland Empire is an area consisting of three Californian cities: Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ontario. Locally it is known as “The I.E.”, the area as been growing steadily since the 70’s, adding great neighborhoods and delicious restaurants along the way.
PARKS & RECREATION
Beautiful lakes abound in the Inland Empire region, with Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake being two of the most popular. Hiking around the lakes is popular, with beautiful mountain views gracing every horizon, and boating is common on the lakes, with marinas and docks on the waterfront.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Inland Empire is home to many art festivals and exhibits. The arts area of Inland Empire has a great index local art.