Open Daily 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We're proud to announce Willowbend by D.R. Horton, NOW SELLING in the growing city of Perris. Wherever you are on your journey, Willowbend offers a home fit for you.
- Beautiful one and two-story homes ranging from 1,898 sq. ft. to 2,537 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- Each home has an attached 2-car garage for vehicles or extra storage and select homesites even offer a 3-car garage.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- No HOA.
- The MultiGEN floorplan features a private suite attached to the main home that includes a separate entrance, bedroom, full bath, kitchenette, living room, washer, and dryer space.
- Our Signature Series floorplan is also offered, which features Bedroom 1 on the first floor.
- Among the features and finishes, homeowners will appreciate the unparalleled peace of mind owning America’s Smarthome – a whole-home conveniently controlled from your smartphone or the sleek touch screen panel mounted near the entry of each new home.
- Perris is a growing city.
- A variety of recreation areas including Lake Perris, a reserve on a lake popular for boating and hikes is only a short distance away.
- Proximity to fine dining and shops in town.
- Perfect affordable commuter location.
Nearby Communities (6)
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to Southern California!
Whatever your stage in life, D.R. Horton in the Inland Empire has a home for you, with high quality craftsmanship and thoughtfully designed floor plans. You'll find a variety of communities offering amenities like BBQ areas, community pools, and gated entry, so that you can find the community that fits your lifestyle.
Life in Inland Empire
The Inland Empire is an area consisting of three Californian cities: Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ontario. Locally it is known as “The I.E.”, the area as been growing steadily since the 70’s, adding great neighborhoods and delicious restaurants along the way.
PARKS & RECREATION
Beautiful lakes abound in the Inland Empire region, with Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake being two of the most popular. Hiking around the lakes is popular, with beautiful mountain views gracing every horizon, and boating is common on the lakes, with marinas and docks on the waterfront.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Inland Empire is home to many art festivals and exhibits. The arts area of Inland Empire has a great index local art.