We're proud to announce Starling Pointe, now selling in the growing city of San Jacinto. Wherever you are on your journey, Starling Pointe offers a home fit for you.
Why Starling Pointe:
- Beautiful one and two-story homes ranging from 1,576 sq. ft. to 2,537 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- Each home has an attached 2-car garage for vehicles or extra storage and select homesites even offer a 3-car garage.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- A beautiful community park to enjoy. Among the features and finishes, homeowners will appreciate the unparalleled peace of mind owning America’s Smart home – a whole-home conveniently controlled from your smartphone or the sleek touch screen panel mounted near the entry of each new home.
- Proximity to Mt. San Jacinto College and Soboba Reservation, including Soboba Springs Golf Course and Soboba Casino Resort.
- Views of the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains.
- A variety of parks and hiking trails nearby.
Why San Jacinto, CA:
Get ahead of your new home search! Get started with DHI Mortgage today!
Nearby Communities (6)
Call for Information
1,576 - 2,435 sq. ft.
Amenities: MultiGen, Park, Playground, HOA
Homes from the $602s
2,319 - 3,015 sq. ft.
Amenities: MultiGen, Tot Lot, Park, Walking - Nature Trails, HOA
Call for Information
1,342 - 2,617 sq. ft.
Amenities: MultiGen, Club House, Pool, Golf, Park, HOA
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to Southern California!
Whatever your stage in life, D.R. Horton in the Inland Empire has a home for you, with high quality craftsmanship and thoughtfully designed floor plans. You'll find a variety of communities offering amenities like BBQ areas, community pools, and gated entry, so that you can find the community that fits your lifestyle.
Life in Inland Empire
The Inland Empire is an area consisting of three Californian cities: Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ontario. Locally it is known as “The I.E.”, the area as been growing steadily since the 70’s, adding great neighborhoods and delicious restaurants along the way.
PARKS & RECREATION
Beautiful lakes abound in the Inland Empire region, with Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake being two of the most popular. Hiking around the lakes is popular, with beautiful mountain views gracing every horizon, and boating is common on the lakes, with marinas and docks on the waterfront.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Inland Empire is home to many art festivals and exhibits. The arts area of Inland Empire has a great index local art.