At Ambrosia, discover conveniently located homes off of Hwy 32 in the Orland Linwood Estates location. Our new homes are built with you in mind! This exciting community of 31 homesites in the historical city of Orland and puts you right next to all the modern-day conveniences you need.Why Ambrosia:
- Thoughtfully designed single family homes ranging from approx. 1,501 to 1,825 sq. ft.
- Choose between three different single floor plans featuring up to 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Layouts include a roomy 2-car garage and laundry room.
- Open concept floorplan with a great room and dining space that flows into a gourmet kitchen.
- Gourmet kitchen featuring superior stainless-steel appliances and spacious pantry for extra storage.
- Unique home management space with built-in cabinetry and plenty of closets.
- Backyard patio for year-round enjoyment.
- Primary bedroom suite with private bathroom and generous walk-in closet.
- Small-town feel with close proximity to big city amenities such as grocery, shopping, and dining.
- Orland is one of the most popular and fastest growing city in Glenn County. Orland is located 16 miles north of Willows, at an elevation of 259 feet. Interstate 5, passes west of the downtown area while State Route 32 passes through downtown..
- Close to K-8 schools and high schools, area parks like Bidwell Park, and multiple medical facilities approximately 19 miles away from Chico.
- Many amenities nearby such as Orland Art Center, City Hall, Convenient Parks, Orchards, a short drive to Chico State College, Chico Mall, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, and Bidwell Park Golf Course.
- Located off of Highway 5, off of Highway 32 and a short drive to Hwy 99 for an easy commute.
School Districts Near Home
Mill Street Elementary School
Public | K-6
Price Intermediate School
Public | 6-8
Orland High School
Public | 9-12
Welcome to Northern California
Located in Butte County, Chico maintains a special sense of community and small-town living as it has developed into a vibrant location for business, recreation, and cultural activities. D.R. Horton is bringing its years of experience and knowledge to this market, building new single-family homes in a variety of floor plans and exterior styles.
Whether you’re looking for that sense of community, low-maintenance lifestyle, or easy access to many outdoor activities, you’ll find the home that fits your stage in life in Chico.
Living in Chico is any nature lover’s paradise! Winters are generally mild with lows dipping into the 20’s and highs in the summer touching the low 100’s. At any time of the year, bike, hike, golf, and more at city-owned parks. A perfect drawn to the outdoors.
Parks and the Outdoors
Chico offers many amenities to be enjoyed by residents of all ages. One of the largest municipal parks in the nation, Bidwell Park, is the crown jewel of Chico with outdoor picnic areas, swimming holes, and more. There is also Children’s Park and City Plaza for those looking for a fun and easy outing.
The City of Chico encourages the use of bicycles for transportation, recreation, and fitness. The city’s Traffic Division provides accommodations for bicyclists on many roads, like the numerous bike racks in the downtown area and the dozens of bike paths and bike lanes throughout the city.
Get caught up in the excitement of live entertainment, delicious food, and fun-filled adventures with all downtown Chico has to offer. A variety of restaurants, bars, and music hot spots make this truly the best place to venture for a night out. Plus, with occasional festivals and events taking over the downtown streets, this is the perfect spot to hang!
Whether you’re craving tacos or tortellini, Chico has a plethora of yummy eatery options. The good weather makes for several patio dining options, and the grab-and-go hot spots make a quick stop a breeze. Beautiful views with a family-friendly atmosphere make dining out a memorable experience.
Retail and grocery stores are abundant with big chain names like Target, Kohl’s, Safeway, and locally owned businesses like Kat’s Meow and Brambley Cottage. From clothing and shoes, to home décor and repair, the eclectic mix of retailers in Chico will have just what you need! And let’s not forget about California State University Chico that is known for its beautiful campus and community feel.