Be the first to purchase your new home at Monroe in North East Redding Seven Bridges!Monroe is a collection of 20 homesites with 3 floor plans ranging from 1,501 to 1,811 sq. ft. These single story homes boast 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car garages.
At Monroe, discover a new home that's built with you in mind! This exciting community of all single story floor plans with spacious yards in charming north east Redding. These homesites are growing Redding and puts you right in the middle of the charming views Redding has to offer.Why Monroe:
- Thoughtfully designed single family homes ranging from approx. 1,501 to 1,825 sq. ft.
- Choose between three different floor plans featuring up to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Open concept floorplan with a great room and dining space that flows into a gourmet kitchen.
- Gourmet kitchen featuring superior stainless-steel appliances and spacious pantry for extra storage.
- Unique home management space with built-in cabinetry and plenty of closets.
- Backyard patio for year-round enjoyment.
- Primary bedroom suite with private bathroom and generous walk-in closet.
- Small-town feel with close proximity to big city amenities such as grocery, shopping, and dining.
- Close to K-8 schools and high schools, medical facilities, shopping, and outdoor amenities the city has to offer.
- Many amenities nearby such as Shasta Lake, The Sundial Bridge, Museums, cascade Theatre, Lassen Volcanic National Park, Whiskeytown National Recreation Area, Family Fun Shasta Rock Club, Viking Skate Country, Oasis Fun Center and much more.
- Located near highway 5 for an easy commute to the Oregon boarder, Chico or the Sacramento area.
School Districts Near Home
Columbia Elementary School
Public | K-8
Columbia Elementary School
Public | K-8
Mountain View Middle School
Public | 6-8
Shasta High School
Public | 9-12
Nearby Communities (3)
Find New Construction Homes in Redding, CA
Life in the “Jewel of Northern California”
Located in Shasta County, Redding promotes a high quality of life for its residents and is hailed as a promising region for economic and cultural development. D.R. Horton is bringing its years of experience and knowledge to this market, building new single-family homes in a variety of floor plans and exterior styles. Whether you’re looking for that sense of culture and community, low-maintenance lifestyle, or easy access to many outdoor activities, you’ll find the home that fits your stage in life in Redding.
Redding shines as a beacon of natural beauty. Between kayaking, fishing, biking, hiking, and hunting, this area is perfect for those drawn to the outdoors. Labeled as the sunniest city in California by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, residents can take advantage of the pristine river and lakes and the dynamic landscape that Redding provides.
Redding also boasts 41 city-owned and maintained parks with over 22 playgrounds. City facilities welcome opportunities for sport recreational play, aquatics, off-leash dog areas, and picnicking. The trail count now includes 80 miles of paved and natural service trails.
Recreation and Amenities
Redding offers many amenities to be enjoyed by residents of all ages. The Turtle Bay Exploration Park is a 300-acre gathering place featuring the Sundial Bridge, a museum, forestry and wildlife center, arboretum, and botanical gardens. Enjoy a concert or show at the Civic Auditorium, a relaxing round of golf with friends, or WaterWorks Park with the family. Spend the afternoon watching the wildlife by the rivers, walk through Shasta State Historic Park, or take a tour of the Shasta Dam. There’s something here for everyone!
Interstate 5 runs directly through the heart of Redding, making it easy for work commuters. Highway 299 and State Route 44, both running East and West, promotes ease of travel between the California and Nevada coast.
Daily commercial airline passenger service via United Express is available through the Redding Municipal Airport (RDD).
The Redding Area Bus Authority (RABA) Downtown Transit Center serves as the hub for the local bus service, servicing 71 square miles on 11 fixed routes.
Market Street in downtown Redding is the place to be! With many restaurants, bars, live music hot spots, and even the Cascade Theater, this truly is the best place to venture for a night out. Plus, with occasional festivals and events taking over the downtown streets, this truly is the best place to hang!
Whether you’re craving a panini or pasta, Redding has a plethora of yummy eatery options. The famously good weather makes for several patio dining options, and the grab-and-go hot spots make a quick stop a breeze. Beautiful views with a family-friendly atmosphere make dining out a memorable experience.
Retail and grocery stores are abundant with big chain names like Target, Macy’s, Safeway, and locally owned businesses like Dandelion and Carousel.