Lorson RanchThe Cabral is a spacious, affordable floor plan that provides functionality!
- Crawl Space
- Upstair Laundry Room
- Granite Countertops
- Quartz Countertops
- Front and Back Yard Landscaping
- Garden Level Basement
- West Facing
- Stainless steel appliances, including gas range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Quartz Countertop with under-mount stainless steel dual-basin sink
- Smart home technology package (smart speaker, video doorbell, programmable thermostat, and touchscreen)
- Low-maintenance vinyl flooring
- Chrome faucets in kitchen and baths
- Tankless Water Heater
- Garage Door Openers
- Builder warranty and much more!
- Barr Lake State Park
- Brighton Recreation Center
- Big Choice Brewing - Brewery & Pizzeria
- American Paintball Coliseum
- The Wild Animal Sanctuary
New Homes in Colorado Springs, CO
As America’s #1 Homebuilder, D.R. Horton, offers a range of new homes in Colorado Springs that feature thoughtfully planned layouts, energy efficient options and a robust warranty. Whether you’re in the market for your first home or looking to expand, we can help you find the right home and make your purchase with confidence.
Why D.R. Horton?
We have been building homes since 1978, including homes in the most desirable communities throughout Colorado. Homes in Colorado Springs range from single to multi-level homes with 3 to 5 bedrooms.
We are committed to excellence in all of our communities, construction and buyer relationships and want to help you find a home that meets your specific needs while fitting within your budget. Take a look at some of the homes we have available to find the right one for your family today.
Moving into Colorado Springs
The city of Colorado Springs has invested in many amenities and improvements that have created plenty of opportunities for recreation and entertainment.
Pikes Peak is just 15 minutes away where you will find great hiking trails, serene lakes for fishing, or just surround yourself with the alpine beauty. If you like to spend time in the city, there are many neighborhood and community parks where you can enjoy the day in the sun or have a nice picnic. Colorado Springs also has many museums, historical sites, shopping centers, and more to accommodate an enjoyable lifestyle.
Whether you’re moving here for the recreational opportunities or just to get a fresh start on life, we can help you find the homes and communities that fit your needs. Contact us today to find out how.