The Holcombe is a Gorgeous 2-story home offering 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 2,398 sq. ft. of living space.Upgraded Finishes & Features:
- Stainless steel appliances, including gas range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Granite countertops with under-mount stainless steel dual-basin sink
- Smart home technology package (smart speaker, video doorbell, programmable thermostat, and touchscreen)
- Expansive 9’main level ceilings
- Chrome faucets in kitchen and baths
- Tankless water heater
- Garage door opener
- Low-maintenance vinyl flooring in baths and laundry
- Builder warranty and much more!
- Local shops, groceries, and restaurants
- Lory State Park
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Island Grove Regional Park (home to the Greeley Independence Stampede)
- Downtown Greeley Restaurants
- Arts and Culture
- Union Colony Civic Center
- Colorado Railroad Museum
Photos are not of actual home - for representation only.
Welcome to Northern Colorado! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your homebuilder in the Greeley area. D.R. Horton offers single-family homes in this area, featuring two-story and ranch-style homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floorplans. Since 1978, we’ve delivered homes to buyers all over the country, and we will use that expertise to help you find the perfect place.
With beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, Greeley offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Fall in love with the small-town charm of downtown Greeley restaurants and enjoy the Greeley Independence Stampede each summer. With close proximity to the University of Northern Colorado and an easy commute to the Denver International Airport, northern Colorado communities offer a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
Parks and Recreation
Lory State Park
Rocky Mountain National Park
Island Grove Regional Park (home to the Greeley Independence Stampede)
Downtown Greeley Restaurants
Arts and Culture
Union Colony Civic Center
Colorado Railroad Museum