Click Here to join the First-to-Know List!Greyton Springs, new townhome community built by D.R. Horton, is coming to Buford, GA. Located off of Gravel Springs Road, just past the Mall of Georgia Boulevard intersection, residents of this Gwinnett County community will enjoy proximity to all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that the Mall of Georgia and surrounding businesses have to offer. Head a little further down the road to play a round at TopGolf or take in a Gwinnett Stripers baseball game at Coolray Field. Commuters will appreciate the easy access to I-85, I-985, and Highway 20. Interested to learn more? Join our First-to-Know list and you’ll receive community information directly to your inbox in the weeks leading up to the grand opening and have the first opportunity to purchase a townhome in Greyton Springs!
Nearby Communities (6)
Homes from the $381s
1,618 - 2,721 sq. ft.
Amenities: Cabana, Playground, Pool, HOA
Homes from the $439s
2,558 - 3,110 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tennis, Club House, Playground, Pool, HOA
New, Quality Homes for Sale in Buford
Buford is a quaint, quiet and safe community that is perfect for families. D.R. Horton is excited to offer quality homes in Buford, Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- We have communities all over the Atlanta metro area, so no matter what you desire, we have something here for you.
Enjoy Living in Luxury in Buford, GA
You’ll love D.R. Horton’s luxurious new Buford homes. Each home is full of great amenities that are reminiscent of resort living. In our Buford communities, your family will find:
- Spacious 3-5 bedroom, 2-4 bathroom homes
- One and two-story floorplans available
- Attached 2-3 car garages
- Luxurious community amenities including: Club house, pool, bocce ball, tot lot, tennis courts, and walking nature trails
Life in Buford
Buford is 25 miles north of Atlanta, along the shores of Lake Lanier. The community is known for its great education system, which is locally-controlled. There are also many colleges and universities within just 50 miles of Buford. The major utilities (water, sewer, gas and electric are owned by the city, making the utilities in Buford some of the cheapest in the state.
Buford has a variety of entertainment options both in town and within a short drive away. Some of the can’t-miss entertainment opportunities includes:
- Mall of Georgia
- Lake Lanier
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort and Waterpark
- Art Colony Downtown, Tannery Row Antique Mall
- Mountains - 45-minute drive north
- Downtown Atlanta - 45 minutes south
If you’re ready to make the move, contact one of our dedicated professionals today and come take a look at these beautiful new construction homes in Buford, GA.