Sosebee CreekD.R. Horton is back in the Dawsonville, GA market with new single-family homes from the mid $300s in Sosebee Creek. The Dawson County community will offer residents a pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and a playground on site. Minutes from GA 400 and Highway 53, Sosebee Creek is right by the North Georgia Premium Outlets and Lake Lanier and an easy drive to Cumming and Dahlonega.
Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Club House
- Tot Lot
Nearby Communities (5)
Homes from the $435s
2,439 - 3,905 sq. ft.
Amenities: Water Front or Access, HOA, Playground, Club House, Walking - Nature Trails, Pool
Call for Information
2,672 - 2,672 sq. ft.
Amenities: Playground, Club House, Park, Pool, Tennis
Homes from the $535s
2,643 - 3,905 sq. ft.
Amenities: Playground, Club House, Pool, Tennis
Call for Information
1,376 - 2,511 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, HOA, Cabana, Pool
Why Choose a New Build in Atlanta?
D.R. Horton offers incredible quality, along with affordability and convenience in this beautiful area of Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America every year since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- No matter what kind of home you desire, we have something here for you.
Your Atlanta Home
You will love living in D.R. Horton’s new homes for sale in Atlanta, GA filled with amenities in a variety of comfortable floor plans and designs.
- Enjoy beautifully landscaped developments with spacious condos near the city, townhomes, and houses.
- Our homes offer modern kitchens feature large islands, granite countertops and more.
- Live in master-planned communities filled with desirable amenities.
Enjoy all of the small town charm that comes with living in many of Atlanta’s fine suburbs, while being close to the big city and the many conveniences that it offers.
- Atlanta experiences hot summers and warm winters.
- Residents can cheer on local professional teams like the Braves or the Falcons or side with one of the famed college teams, Georgia Tech or UGA.
- The city has many great restaurants, and the southern cooking is some of the finest.
- Atlanta is one of the friendliest places to be, even in the midst of the big city.
More About Atlanta, GA
Atlanta boasts small town charm in its outlying suburbs, but is widely recognized for the great lifestyle it has to offer and our homes here are near all the top things to do in Atlanta.
- The Huffington Post refers to Atlanta as “The Big American City You’ve Been Missing Out On.”
- Forbes named Atlanta the #14 best place for business and careers.
- Atlanta is a great place for businesses according to the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Find homes in Atlanta, GA to suit your lifestyle. Contact us today and we’ll walk you through the process of finding your dream house.