Twin LakesTwin Lakes is a dynamic beautifully planned swim community with dog park and nature trails located in the City of Hoschton, a picturesque town just off I-85 in Jackson County in north Georgia, about 35 miles northeast of the Atlanta perimeter. Jackson County is included in the 10 fastest growing counties in the country yet offers an abundance of open spaces and unspoiled views of the state’s Piedmont Region, just south of the Blue Ridge Mountains. This city offers the advantage of small town living and the convenience of being less than 45 minutes from urban areas such as Athens, Gainesville and metro Atlanta for shopping, dining and entertainment. Beautiful and functional ranch design with a spacious family room that expands to a casual dining area. There is plenty of room for everyone to gather round the open island kitchen. Cabinet color options include gray, white and espresso. The private bedroom suite features dual vanities, separate shower and luxurious garden tub. Secondary bedrooms offer oversized closets for extra storage. And you will never be too far from home with Home Is Connected.® Your new home is built with an industry leading suite of smart home products that keep you connected with the people and place you value most. Photos used for illustrative purposes and do not depict actual home.
School Districts Near Home
West Jackson Elementary
Public | PK-5
West Jackson Middle
Public | 6-8
Jackson County High
Public | 9-12
Why Choose a New Build in Atlanta?
D.R. Horton offers incredible quality, along with affordability and convenience in this beautiful area of Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America every year since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- No matter what kind of home you desire, we have something here for you.
Your Atlanta Home
You will love living in D.R. Horton’s new homes for sale in Atlanta, GA filled with amenities in a variety of comfortable floor plans and designs.
- Enjoy beautifully landscaped developments with spacious condos near the city, townhomes, and houses.
- Our homes offer modern kitchens feature large islands, granite countertops and more.
- Live in master-planned communities filled with desirable amenities.
Enjoy all of the small town charm that comes with living in many of Atlanta’s fine suburbs, while being close to the big city and the many conveniences that it offers.
- Atlanta experiences hot summers and warm winters.
- Residents can cheer on local professional teams like the Braves or the Falcons or side with one of the famed college teams, Georgia Tech or UGA.
- The city has many great restaurants, and the southern cooking is some of the finest.
- Atlanta is one of the friendliest places to be, even in the midst of the big city.
More About Atlanta, GA
Atlanta boasts small town charm in its outlying suburbs, but is widely recognized for the great lifestyle it has to offer and our homes here are near all the top things to do in Atlanta.
- The Huffington Post refers to Atlanta as “The Big American City You’ve Been Missing Out On.”
- Forbes named Atlanta the #14 best place for business and careers.
- Atlanta is a great place for businesses according to the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Find homes in Atlanta, GA to suit your lifestyle. Contact us today and we’ll walk you through the process of finding your dream house.