Click Here to join the First-to-Know List!D.R. Horton is back in Powder Springs, GA, with Holloman Reserve, a community of single-family, new-construction homes. Located just off Holloman Road, this Cobb County community will be home to dozens of families who are sure to enjoy the convenient location. Proximity to Highway 278 allows easy access to Highways 78 and 120 and Interstate 20. Plenty of shopping and dining options are present in nearby Powder Springs, Austell, and Lithia Springs, and both Wellstar Cobb and Wellstar Douglas hospitals are a quick drive away. Members of our First-to-Know list will receive updates via email regarding pricing, availability, and timelines before the general public; sign up today!
Nearby Communities (6)
Homes from the $378s
2,340 - 3,209 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tennis, Pool, Club House, Playground
Call for Information
2,672 - 4,443 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, Tennis, Pool, Club House, HOA, Exercise - Fitness
Why Choose a New Build in Atlanta?
D.R. Horton offers incredible quality, along with affordability and convenience in this beautiful area of Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America every year since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- No matter what kind of home you desire, we have something here for you.
Your Atlanta Home
You will love living in D.R. Horton’s new homes for sale in Atlanta, GA filled with amenities in a variety of comfortable floor plans and designs.
- Enjoy beautifully landscaped developments with spacious condos near the city, townhomes, and houses.
- Our homes offer modern kitchens feature large islands, granite countertops and more.
- Live in master-planned communities filled with desirable amenities.
Enjoy all of the small town charm that comes with living in many of Atlanta’s fine suburbs, while being close to the big city and the many conveniences that it offers.
- Atlanta experiences hot summers and warm winters.
- Residents can cheer on local professional teams like the Braves or the Falcons or side with one of the famed college teams, Georgia Tech or UGA.
- The city has many great restaurants, and the southern cooking is some of the finest.
- Atlanta is one of the friendliest places to be, even in the midst of the big city.
More About Atlanta, GA
Atlanta boasts small town charm in its outlying suburbs, but is widely recognized for the great lifestyle it has to offer and our homes here are near all the top things to do in Atlanta.
- The Huffington Post refers to Atlanta as “The Big American City You’ve Been Missing Out On.”
- Forbes named Atlanta the #14 best place for business and careers.
- Atlanta is a great place for businesses according to the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Find homes in Atlanta, GA to suit your lifestyle. Contact us today and we’ll walk you through the process of finding your dream house.