Bentley RidgeBasement lots now available!
Our Sales Centers are staffed daily and open for business, virtually or from a safe distance. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and find out different ways you can tour our new homes.Location is the name of the game in this South Fulton County community. D.R. Horton is bringing full brick-front, 3 to 5 bedroom homes - some with basements - from the high $200s to Bentley Ridge, a new, single-family home community in Union City, GA. Situated right by a shopping center anchored by Publix, homeowners will enjoy being walking distance from several dining options and other conveniences. Commuters will also be thrilled – right off of South Fulton Parkway, it’s easy to access Highways 29 and 70 and Interstates 85 and 285.
Mon - Thu 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri - Sun By Appointment Only
- Great commuter location
- Walking distance to grocery store
- 15 minute drive to the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport
Nearby Communities (6)
Call for Information
1,891 - 2,271 sq. ft.
Amenities: Pool, HOA, Club House
Homes from the $309s
1,618 - 4,062 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tennis, Pool, HOA, Club House, Playground
Homes from the $317s
1,774 - 2,804 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tennis, Pool, HOA
Call for Information
2,760 - 2,760 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, HOA, Club House
Why Choose a New Build in Atlanta?
D.R. Horton offers incredible quality, along with affordability and convenience in this beautiful area of Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America every year since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- No matter what kind of home you desire, we have something here for you.
Your Atlanta Home
You will love living in D.R. Horton’s new homes for sale in Atlanta, GA filled with amenities in a variety of comfortable floor plans and designs.
- Enjoy beautifully landscaped developments with spacious condos near the city, townhomes, and houses.
- Our homes offer modern kitchens feature large islands, granite countertops and more.
- Live in master-planned communities filled with desirable amenities.
Enjoy all of the small town charm that comes with living in many of Atlanta’s fine suburbs, while being close to the big city and the many conveniences that it offers.
- Atlanta experiences hot summers and warm winters.
- Residents can cheer on local professional teams like the Braves or the Falcons or side with one of the famed college teams, Georgia Tech or UGA.
- The city has many great restaurants, and the southern cooking is some of the finest.
- Atlanta is one of the friendliest places to be, even in the midst of the big city.
More About Atlanta, GA
Atlanta boasts small town charm in its outlying suburbs, but is widely recognized for the great lifestyle it has to offer and our homes here are near all the top things to do in Atlanta.
- The Huffington Post refers to Atlanta as “The Big American City You’ve Been Missing Out On.”
- Forbes named Atlanta the #14 best place for business and careers.
- Atlanta is a great place for businesses according to the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Find homes in Atlanta, GA to suit your lifestyle. Contact us today and we’ll walk you through the process of finding your dream house.