Currently selling from Information Center across the lakeD.R. Horton is excited to bring Ranch homes and homes with Owner’s Suite on the main level to Lake Arrowhead in Waleska, GA. Nestled amidst the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this well-established community offers serene natural beauty, world-class amenities, and a quality of life unlike any other community. Home to a stream-fed, privately-owned, 540-acre lake, preserving the natural beauty and ecological balance is a top priority of this pristine residential setting. No matter your interests, age, or abilities, there is something of interest for everyone at Lake Arrowhead. Homebuyers can choose between single-level or two-story homes, with floor plans offering two to four bedrooms and two to three baths ranging from 1,500 to 3,000 square feet. Home prices will begin in the high-$200s, offering remarkable value for resort-style living. Join our First-to-Know list today to stay in the loop on sales dates, homesite releases, and pricing.
Mon - Thu 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- 24-hour gated access
- 540-acre freshwater lake
- Marina offering boat rentals and sailing lessons
- The Highlands Course, an 18-hole championship golf course with practice facilities and a 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with indoor and outdoor dining.
- 40-acre Great Festival Park with Junior-Olympic-size pool, basketball, volleyball, batting cages, playground, pavilion, tumble hill, and post office
- Red Cloud Park with swim and tennis facilities
- 8+ miles of hiking/ jogging trails
- Dry boat storage
- Fitness classes
- Year-round activities
- Community library
School Districts Near Home
R.M. Moore Elementary School STEM Academy
Public | Pre K - 5
Teasley Middle School
Public | 6-8
Cherokee High School
Public | 9-12
Nearby Communities (4)
Homes from the $282s
1,774 - 3,209 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, Tennis, Pool, Club House, HOA, Walking - Nature Trails, Water Front or Access, Park
Homes from the $317s
2,271 - 2,700 sq. ft.
Amenities: Gated, Club House
Homes from the $333s
2,529 - 3,905 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, Pool, HOA, Cabana
Why Choose a New Build in Atlanta?
D.R. Horton offers incredible quality, along with affordability and convenience in this beautiful area of Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America every year since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- No matter what kind of home you desire, we have something here for you.
Your Atlanta Home
You will love living in D.R. Horton’s new homes for sale in Atlanta, GA filled with amenities in a variety of comfortable floor plans and designs.
- Enjoy beautifully landscaped developments with spacious condos near the city, townhomes, and houses.
- Our homes offer modern kitchens feature large islands, granite countertops and more.
- Live in master-planned communities filled with desirable amenities.
Enjoy all of the small town charm that comes with living in many of Atlanta’s fine suburbs, while being close to the big city and the many conveniences that it offers.
- Atlanta experiences hot summers and warm winters.
- Residents can cheer on local professional teams like the Braves or the Falcons or side with one of the famed college teams, Georgia Tech or UGA.
- The city has many great restaurants, and the southern cooking is some of the finest.
- Atlanta is one of the friendliest places to be, even in the midst of the big city.
More About Atlanta, GA
Atlanta boasts small town charm in its outlying suburbs, but is widely recognized for the great lifestyle it has to offer and our homes here are near all the top things to do in Atlanta.
- The Huffington Post refers to Atlanta as “The Big American City You’ve Been Missing Out On.”
- Forbes named Atlanta the #14 best place for business and careers.
- Atlanta is a great place for businesses according to the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Find homes in Atlanta, GA to suit your lifestyle. Contact us today and we’ll walk you through the process of finding your dream house.