Our Sales Centers are staffed daily and open for business, virtually or from a safe distance. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and find out different ways you can tour our new homes.D.R. Horton is excited to bring Ranch homes and homes with Owner’s Suite on the main level to Lake Arrowhead in Waleska, GA. Nestled amidst the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this well-established community offers serene natural beauty, world-class amenities, and a quality of life unlike any other community. Home to a stream-fed, privately-owned, 540-acre lake, preserving the natural beauty and ecological balance is a top priority of this pristine residential setting. No matter your interests, age, or abilities, there is something of interest for everyone at Lake Arrowhead. Homebuyers can choose between single-level or two-story homes, with floor plans offering two to four bedrooms and two to three baths ranging from 1,500 to 2,700 square feet. Home prices will begin in the low $300s, offering remarkable value for resort-style living.
Driving Directions: Take I-285 N and merge onto I-75 N toward Chattanooga. Merge onto I-575 N and take exit 16 for GA-140/GA-20 W toward GA-5 N. Continue on GA-20 W and take GA-108 E to Lake Arrowhead Dr.
Mon - Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Exercise - Fitness
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Water Front or Access
- Red Cloud Park
- Dry boat storage
- Year-round activities
- Community library
- Marina offering boat rentals and sailing lessons
- The Highlands Course, an 18-hole championship golf course with practice facilities and a 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with indoor and outdoor dining.
- 40-acre Great Festival Park with Junior-Olympic-size pool, basketball, volleyball, batting cages, pavilion, tumble hill, and post office.
Nearby Communities (3)
Why Choose a New Build in Atlanta?
D.R. Horton offers incredible quality, along with affordability and convenience in this beautiful area of Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America every year since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- No matter what kind of home you desire, we have something here for you.
Your Atlanta Home
You will love living in D.R. Horton’s new homes for sale in Atlanta, GA filled with amenities in a variety of comfortable floor plans and designs.
- Enjoy beautifully landscaped developments with spacious condos near the city, townhomes, and houses.
- Our homes offer modern kitchens feature large islands, granite countertops and more.
- Live in master-planned communities filled with desirable amenities.
Enjoy all of the small town charm that comes with living in many of Atlanta’s fine suburbs, while being close to the big city and the many conveniences that it offers.
- Atlanta experiences hot summers and warm winters.
- Residents can cheer on local professional teams like the Braves or the Falcons or side with one of the famed college teams, Georgia Tech or UGA.
- The city has many great restaurants, and the southern cooking is some of the finest.
- Atlanta is one of the friendliest places to be, even in the midst of the big city.
More About Atlanta, GA
Atlanta boasts small town charm in its outlying suburbs, but is widely recognized for the great lifestyle it has to offer and our homes here are near all the top things to do in Atlanta.
- The Huffington Post refers to Atlanta as “The Big American City You’ve Been Missing Out On.”
- Forbes named Atlanta the #14 best place for business and careers.
- Atlanta is a great place for businesses according to the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Find homes in Atlanta, GA to suit your lifestyle. Contact us today and we’ll walk you through the process of finding your dream house.