Village at Woodstock Grove
Our Sales Centers are staffed daily and open for business, virtually or from a safe distance. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and find out different ways you can tour our new homes.Welcome home to Village at Woodstock Grove, a collection of just 73 2-story low maintenance new townhomes in a desirable Woodstock location. With a quick access to Hwy I-575 and a short drive to downtown Woodstock these townhomes are on every commuter’s wish list. Whether you want to shop, dine or be entertained there is plenty to do around the area, but if you just want to get away from the daily bustle and relax, the community pool and a cabana will offer just that, a daily escape to recharge.
Mon - Thu 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
School Districts Near Home
Little River Elementary School
Public | K-5
Mill Creek Middle School
Public | 6-8
River Ridge High School
Public | 9-12
Nearby Communities (6)
Homes from the $317s
2,271 - 2,700 sq. ft.
Amenities: Gated, Club House
Homes from the $336s
2,529 - 3,905 sq. ft.
Amenities: Pool, HOA, Cabana, Tot Lot
Homes from the $282s
1,774 - 3,209 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tennis, Pool, Club House, HOA, Walking - Nature Trails, Water Front or Access, Park, Tot Lot
Why Choose a New Build in Atlanta?
D.R. Horton offers incredible quality, along with affordability and convenience in this beautiful area of Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America every year since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- No matter what kind of home you desire, we have something here for you.
Your Atlanta Home
You will love living in D.R. Horton’s new homes for sale in Atlanta, GA filled with amenities in a variety of comfortable floor plans and designs.
- Enjoy beautifully landscaped developments with spacious condos near the city, townhomes, and houses.
- Our homes offer modern kitchens feature large islands, granite countertops and more.
- Live in master-planned communities filled with desirable amenities.
Enjoy all of the small town charm that comes with living in many of Atlanta’s fine suburbs, while being close to the big city and the many conveniences that it offers.
- Atlanta experiences hot summers and warm winters.
- Residents can cheer on local professional teams like the Braves or the Falcons or side with one of the famed college teams, Georgia Tech or UGA.
- The city has many great restaurants, and the southern cooking is some of the finest.
- Atlanta is one of the friendliest places to be, even in the midst of the big city.
More About Atlanta, GA
Atlanta boasts small town charm in its outlying suburbs, but is widely recognized for the great lifestyle it has to offer and our homes here are near all the top things to do in Atlanta.
- The Huffington Post refers to Atlanta as “The Big American City You’ve Been Missing Out On.”
- Forbes named Atlanta the #14 best place for business and careers.
- Atlanta is a great place for businesses according to the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Find homes in Atlanta, GA to suit your lifestyle. Contact us today and we’ll walk you through the process of finding your dream house.