Cedar Crossing Express PremierLimited opportunities available! Cedar Crossing features our Express Raised Ranch single family homes. Located in the popular city of Lakeville, and in the ISD194 School District, Cedar Crossing offers residents the lifestyle they desire, plus it is conveniently near shopping, dining and leisure activities. The thoughtfully designed homes in Cedar Crossing will feature:
- 7 floor plans ranging from 1,527 – 2,447 sq. ft with 3-4 bedrooms
- Vaulted main level ceilings
- Granite kitchen counters and stainless steel appliances
- Gas ranges and micro hoods vented to the exterior
- 3 car garages in every home
- Finished lower levels
- 5 modern designer inspired interior color packages
- Home is Connected® - industry leading suite of smart home products
To learn more about Cedar Crossing click the "Schedule Tour" button!"
Nearby Communities (5)
Call for Information
1,866 - 3,400 sq. ft.
Amenities: Walking - Nature Trails, Park
Homes from the $377s
1,303 - 1,866 sq. ft.
Amenities: Active Adult, Walking - Nature Trails, Park, HOA, Club House
Welcome to Lakeville! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Lakeville. D.R. Horton offers single family homes in this area, featuring two story homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. With homes available from D. R. Horton, we have a home for every stage in life.
With a championship golf course, beautiful lakes, and easy access to the Twin Cities, Lakeville offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re playing round of golf, taking the family for a day at the beach, or trying out a local brewery, Lakeville offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
School District 194
PARKS & RECREATION
- Orchard Lake Park, Boat Launch and Swimming Beach
- Antlers Park and Swimming Beach
- Valley Lake Park and Swimming Beach
- Ritter Farm Park
- West Lake Marion Mountain Bike Trail
- Brackett’s Crossing Country Club
Quick access to Highway 77 and Interstate 35 makes for an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul.
ARTS AND LIFESTLYE
Lakeville Arts Center promotes cultural enrichment and artistic experiences for the entire community. Youth and adult art classes and a variety of theatrical productions are held at the center. The Lakeville Arts Festival is held each September.
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Lakeville has many local restaurants.
- Barley and Vine Kitchen Bar
- Lakeville Brewing Company
- Angry Inch Brewing
- Porterhouse Steak & Seafood