Pinnacle Reserve FreedomNow selling beautiful new homesites and quick move-in homes at Pinnacle Reserve! Located in beautiful Lakeville, the neighborhood features wetland views, a future community park, and various walking trails throughout This is an HOA maintained neighborhood offering snow removal and yard maintenance.
The city of Lakeville features beautiful parks and lakes and is ideally positioned for easy access to the Twin Cities’ numerous regional amenities and attractions.
- 2-3 bedroom floor plans
- Options to add an upper level loft, bedroom, and bath
- Granite kitchen counters and stainless steel appliances
- Mix of slab on grade, basement, and limited number of 3 stall garage homesites
- Luxury bedroom suites with walk-in closet and private bath
- Main level laundry room
- Options for main level study
- Home is Connected industry leading suite of Smart Home technology
Click the "Schedule Tour" button or more information today!
Mon - Sat 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Club House
- Walking - Nature Trails
Nearby Communities (5)
Homes from the $480s
1,866 - 3,400 sq. ft.
Amenities: Park, Walking - Nature Trails
Welcome to Lakeville! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Lakeville. D.R. Horton offers single family homes in this area, featuring two story homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. With homes available from D. R. Horton, we have a home for every stage in life.
With a championship golf course, beautiful lakes, and easy access to the Twin Cities, Lakeville offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re playing round of golf, taking the family for a day at the beach, or trying out a local brewery, Lakeville offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
School District 194
PARKS & RECREATION
- Orchard Lake Park, Boat Launch and Swimming Beach
- Antlers Park and Swimming Beach
- Valley Lake Park and Swimming Beach
- Ritter Farm Park
- West Lake Marion Mountain Bike Trail
- Brackett’s Crossing Country Club
Quick access to Highway 77 and Interstate 35 makes for an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul.
ARTS AND LIFESTLYE
Lakeville Arts Center promotes cultural enrichment and artistic experiences for the entire community. Youth and adult art classes and a variety of theatrical productions are held at the center. The Lakeville Arts Festival is held each September.
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Lakeville has many local restaurants.
- Barley and Vine Kitchen Bar
- Lakeville Brewing Company
- Angry Inch Brewing
- Porterhouse Steak & Seafood