Amberglen FreedomNew construction one-level villa-style quick move-in homes and home sites are available in Shakopee! Amberglen is a quiet neighborhood with quick access to U.S. Highway 169 allows for an easy commute to the Twin Cities. Residents will enjoy area parks, schools, entertainment, shopping, and retail. This is an HOA maintained neighborhood offering snow removal and yard maintenance. The Freedom homes feature:
- Five floor plans with 2-3 bedrooms
- Options to add an upper-level loft, bedroom, and bath
- Granite kitchen counters and stainless steel appliances
- Luxury bedroom suites with walk-in closet and private bath
- Convenient main level laundry room
- Mix of slab on grade, basement, and a limited number of 3 stall garage homesites
- Home is Connected? - industry-leading suite of smart home products
Click the "Schedule Tour" button for more information today!
Nearby Communities (4)
Homes from the $444s
1,866 - 3,400 sq. ft.
Amenities: Walking - Nature Trails
Homes from the $448s
1,866 - 3,400 sq. ft.
Amenities: Walking - Nature Trails, Park
Welcome to Shakopee! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Shakopee. D.R. Horton offers two-story single family homes, raised ranch single family, and one-level living with homes available by D.R. Horton homes, Express, and Freedom homes, we have a home for every stage in life.
With parks, entertainment, easy access to the Twin Cities, Shakopee offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re visiting one of the many entertainment venues, taking advantage of the 32 community parks, or enjoying the variety of dining options, Shakopee offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
Shakopee Public School
PARKS & RECREATION
- Shakopee Community Center
- Sandventure Aquatic Park
- Huber Park
- Disc Golf Course
- Off Leash Dog park at Southbridge Community Park
- The Landing-Minnesota River Heritage Park
- Stonebrooke Golf Course
Easy access to Highway 169 makes for easy access to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul. Shakopee has three park and rides with commuter bus service.
ARTS AND LIFESTYLE
- Canterbury Park
- Valleyfair Amusement Park
- Scott County Historical Society and Museum
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Shakopee has many local restaurants.
- O’Briens Public House
- Shakopee Brewhall