MULTI-GEN FLOOR PLAN
Your Home Suite Home.
Two homes under one roof. And so much more.
- These floor plans offer a separate living space, bedroom, kitchenette and exterior entrance. All carefully constructed with the unsurpassed, top-quality, comfort and affordability you can only get from America’s Builder. Here are a few of the many reasons a Multi-Gen floor plan could be the ideal fit for your lifestyle.
- Budgetary Benefits
- The benefits of multi-generational living can be substantial. Not only are you provided two homes for the price of one mortgage payment, but also the advantage of shared financial responsibilities including routine maintenance, utility expenses and other necessary household obligations.
- Private Spaces
- Multi-Gen floor plans offer more than just a spare guest room. It’s two homes — the main home area with a separate suite, private entrances and parking, with the convenience and safety of a connecting door.
- Modern Design
- The suite in every Multi-Gen floor plan is built to the same standard as the main home area with the most up-to-date, energy-saving amenities. Each floor plan is designed to accommodate a kitchenette, bathroom, bedroom and other necessities for comfortable living.
- Generational Growth
- The closeness formed through multi-generational living provides once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. By having multiple generations under one roof, your home becomes a family heirloom full of warm memories passed down for generations to come.