RidgefieldThe Cali offers a beautiful and functional ranch design with a spacious family room that expands to a casual dining area. The kitchen is the highlight of this home with plenty of room for everyone to gather around the open kitchen island. The split bedroom floorplan creates a private primary bedroom featuring a large walk-in closet and spacious bathroom. Three additional bedrooms, each with large closets for additional storage, offer many possibilities for even a den or home office space. All of our homes include D.R. Horton's Home is Connected® package, an industry leading suite of smart home products that keeps homeowners connected with the people and place they value the most. The technology allows homeowners to monitor and control their home from the couch or across the globe. *The photos you see here are for illustration purposes only, interior and exterior features, options, colors and selections will differ. Please see sales agent for options.
- Daily Call For Information
- Club House
- Exercise - Fitness
- 1.0 mile to local grocery stores and restaurants
- 1.2 miles to Burning Ridge Golf Course
- 1.4 miles to CVS Pharmacy
- 1.7 miles to Walmart Super Center
- 2.9 miles to Coastal Carolina University
- 3.1 miles to Conway Medical Center
- 3.3 miles to Horry Georgetown Technical College
- 3.0 miles to Carolina Forest
- 3.5 miles to Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach
- 4.0 miles to 810 Billiards & Bowling
- 7.0 miles to downtown Conway
- 8.6 miles to The Coastal Grand Mall
- 9.6 miles to Broadway at the Beach
- 9.8 miles to Sayebrook Towne Center
- 10.2 miles to Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade
- 10.3 miles to Top Golf
- 11.3 miles to The Market Common
- 11.7 miles to the Myrtle Beach International Airport
- 12.9 miles to Myrtle Beach State Park
New Construction Homes in Conway
Whether you are looking to stay near the hustle and bustle of the city or reside in the countryside, we have options to fit your needs and budget. Our new homes in Conway feature a wide range of beautiful and affordable homes. A short drive to historic downtown Conway featuring local shops and dining, and only less than 20 miles from the beaches.
Discover Your New Home Options
Whether you’re looking for your first home or looking for your next home, we have homes for every stage in life. New homes in Conway feature modern kitchens, luxurious main bedroom suites, and spacious living areas. You can explore unique floor plans, a wide range of square footage, and more.
Conway is a charming historic town with oak tree-lined streets, historic homes, unique shops, remarkable restaurants, and a flourishing art community. Take a stroll at the Conway Riverwalk set along the beautiful Waccamaw River.
This quaint, charming town has lots of community events and festivals throughout the year. From their ghost walks in October to their Christmas parade, there is always something happening in Downtown Conway!