NEW HOMES AVAILABLE!
Contact us to learn more information about this community.
Local Businesses, Medical and Events:
- Texas Health Resources Hospital
- Cleburne County Library
- Hill College
- Chisholm Trail Tollway
- Golf Links Municipal Golf Course
- Pat Cleburne Lake
- Cleburne State Park: Cedar Lake, swimming, hiking trails, cabins, paddle boats rentals, bird watching, camping and fishing
- Cleburne Sports Complex
- Plaza Theatre Company
- JN Long Cultural Arts Center
- Wright Plaza Downtown
- Layland Museum
- Chisholm Trail Outdoor Museum
- Historic Downtown: art galleries, shopping, restaurants and antiques
- Johnson County Sheriff’s Posse
- Cleburne Railroaders Baseball
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Mon 12:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Tue - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Adjust Tax Rate to 2.609% - No MUD or PID Tax
- Home Owners Association $400/year
- 9 Different 1-Story Floorplans
- Microwave, Range and Dishwasher Stainless Steel Appliances (Included)
- Smart Home Package (Included)
- High-efficiency 15 SEER A/C System
- Electric Community
Life in the Seat of Johnson County!
Welcome to Texas! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Cleburne. D.R. Horton offers single-family homes in this area, featuring single story homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. D.R. Horton offers homes for every stage in life..
With festivals, rodeos, theater and sports, Cleburne offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re cooling off at our year-round water park Splash Station, camping at Cleburne State Park, or attending our annual Wine & Art Festival – the Seat of Johnson County offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
Cleburne Independent School District
PARKS & RECREATION
The Depot at the Cleburne Station is home to the minor league baseball team Cleburne Railroaders; the team began playing again in 2017 after a 100-year hiatus. The Depot was named the "Best of the Ballparks 2017: Independent Baseball" by Ballpark Digest, and the team’s name honors the town’s long railroad history. The Depot also hosts events and soccer matches.
Enjoy an evening at Chisolm Trail Music Lounge or the Songbird Live Theatre, located in Historic Downtown Cleburne. Songbird Live is a fun listening room to enjoy great music whether you like classical guitar, bluegrass, western swing, pop or jazz, you’ll be entertained by the talented musicians.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
The Cleburne Wine & Art Festival. This annual event features local food trucks, Texas wineries and eclectic artists.
The Plaza Theatre Company is at the new location at Dudley Hall. Throughout the year the theater showcases affordable performances, including Shakespeare plays, Broadway musicals, comedies, dramas, and family-style concerts. The Plaza Theatre Company Main Street hosts the popular Plaza FamJams (on Fridays) and features children’s musicals like “Junie B. Jones the Musical (on Saturdays).”