SELLING FROM COVENTRY CROSSING!
5420 Briana Drive, Midlothian, TX 76065
Welcome to the picturesque community of DR Horton, Dove Creek! Location is everything! Experience the combination of country living with easy access to Hwy 287 & Hwy 67 into Fort Worth and Dallas metroplexes, along with 9 functional, open-concept, modern feature floor plans. Blocks away is the Midlothian Community Park, a 109 acre multipurpose outdoor recreational complex that includes; amphitheater, splash pad, playground, (4) sand volleyball courts, (2) basketball courts, (5) baseball diamond fields, concrete/natural walking trails, and so much more. Industry leading home features will include; Built-in TAEXX pest control system, ‘Home is Connected’ smart home technology packages, and backed by DR Hortons’ included warranty programs. The state-of-the-art energy efficiency features include: radiant barrier roofs, polyfoam seal, high SEER quality A/C units, Wi-Fi thermostat, 10-12 ft ceiling heights, and double pane vinyl windows with Argon gas. Don’t miss the limited opportunity to purchase in this incredible sought after community!
- Tax Rate - 2.41%
- HOA Management Company – First Service Residential / 817-390-7000
- HOA - $412.50 annual
- Midlothian ISD – Mount Peak Elementary (K-4), Dietrich Middle School (6-8), Midlothian High School (9-12)
- College- Tarrant County College (Community), University of Texas at Arlington
- Electric Provider – Power to Choose website
- Water Dept.- Mt. Peak Special Utility/ 972-775-3765
- Sewage Dept.- City of Midlothian/ 972-775-3481
- Trash Dept. - City of Midlothian / 972-775-3481
- Security - Safe Haven / 877-643-6612
- Pest Control - Home Team / 877-461-7378
- Internet / TV - AT&T / 844-576-0180
- Mail - USPS Alliance / 800-275-8777
- Hospital- Methodist Midlothian Medical Center | Baylor Scott & White Medical Center
- Groceries / Shopping – Midlothian Plaza | Midlothian Towne Crossing
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Mon 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Blocks from Midlothian Community Park
- Midlothian ISD
- Oversized Homesites
- Brick Privacy Walls
- Decorative Street Lights
- Paved Sidewalks
- Concrete Streets
- High Speed Internet Available
- Electric Utilities
- Easy Access to Hwy 287
- Minutes from major highways, and from Dallas & Fort Worth
Nearby Communities (6)
Homes from the $466s
1,883 - 3,529 sq. ft.
Amenities: Pool, HOA, MultiGen, Park
Call for Information
2,053 - 2,647 sq. ft.
Amenities: Park, Fishing Pond
Homes from the $375s
1,681 - 2,834 sq. ft.
Amenities: Pool, HOA, Walking - Nature Trails, Dog Park, Playground
Life in DFW’s Southern Star
Welcome to Midlothian! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Midlothian. D.R. Horton offers Single-Family homes in this area, featuring single and two-story homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. With homes available from DR Horton, we have a home for every stage in life.
You are going to LOVE Midlothian!
It may be a small town but Midlothian offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. You’re never too far from parks, lakes, shopping, great food, museums, or even Major League Sporting Events. Midlothian communities offer a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
SCHOOL DISTRICTSMidlothian Independent School District
“The quality of education in Midlothian ISD has long been a driving force to attract families to the area. 11 campuses: 2 high schools, 2 middle schools, and 7 elementary schools that include innovative learning environments of academic and vocational student interests. Committed to its vision by inspiring excellence today to change the world tomorrow.”
PARKS & RECREATION
Midlothian Community Park
The Midlothian Community Park is well underway. This park enhances the beauty of Midlothian, and addresses the need for youth and adult sport leagues and organizations, provide an unsurpassed special event location, offer a broad range of recreational amenities and support a higher quality of life. If you enjoy baseball, football, soccer, catch and release fishing, or just a nice jog around the many trails; you will love the Midlothian Community Park.