The Reserve at Copper Canyon
New construction homes at The Reserve at Copper Canyon in Bulverde, TX are Now Selling!This master-planned community was designed with you and your loved ones in mind. Located off Hwy 281, near FM 1863, residents have easy access to great Comal ISD schools, shopping, popular local restaurants, entertainment, and more. This gated community offers half-acre home sites and a unique combination of serenity, privacy, and active-living, ensuring that you and your family will feel right at home every single day. Floor plans vary from three to five bedrooms and include quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and much more. These spacious floor plans range from 1,300 square feet to over 2,900 square feet. The Reserve at Copper Canyon new construction homes will feature D.R. Horton’s new smart home system, Home Is Connected, ensuring security and peace of mind. THE RESERVE AT COPPER CANYON
Receive The Reserve at Copper Canyon community updates straight to your inbox! Click the Request Info button at the top of the page to join our VIP List.
Like us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton San Antonio!
Get ahead of your new home search! Get Started with DHI Mortgage Today!
Monday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Contact Info
The Reserve at Copper Canyon Online Sales
- Club House
- Dog Park
- Exercise - Fitness
- Walking - Nature Trails
- On-site Lifestyle Director
- Splash Pad
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Open-Air Pavilion
- Fire Pits
- Indoor Fitness Center
Nearby Communities (5)
Homes from the $329s
1,442 - 3,532 sq. ft.
Amenities: HOA, Playground, Walking - Nature Trails, Club House, Pool
Call for Information
1,442 - 2,678 sq. ft.
Amenities: HOA, Playground, Dog Park, Exercise - Fitness, Pool
Homes from the $442s
1,736 - 3,532 sq. ft.
Homes from the $346s
1,253 - 2,716 sq. ft.
Amenities: HOA, Playground, Club House, Exercise - Fitness, Pool, Tennis
Call for Information
2,230 - 3,374 sq. ft.
Amenities: Gated, HOA, Playground, Park, Pool
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, including our excellent home warranty program. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio area new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring siding, brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances (per plan).
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new home.
- Interior features include high ceilings, spacious floor plans, fireplaces (per plan), and so much more.
These houses range from 2-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA's San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth, job opportunities, and low cost of living.
- The strength of the city's economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Bandera, Boerne, Cibolo, and Floresville.