Welcome to Copper Canyon: Roots Grow Here!
New construction homes are available now in Bulverde,TX. This master-planned community was designed with your family in mind. Located off Hwy 281, near FM 1863, residents have easy access to great schools, shopping, popular local restaurants, entertainment, and more. This community offers a unique combination of serenity, privacy, and active-living, ensuring that you and your family will feel right at home every single day. Floor plans vary from three to five bedrooms and include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, 9-foot ceilings and much more. These spacious floor plans range from 1,400 square feet to over 3,500 square feet. Copper Canyon new construction homes will feature D.R. Horton’s new smart home system, Home Is Connected, ensuring security and peace of mind. Don’t miss out on these new homes in a great location with great pricing and a low tax rate! *Tax rates are outside of D.R. Horton's control and are subject to change.*
Receive Copper Canyon community updates straight to your inbox! Click the Request Info button at the top of the page to join our VIP List.
Get ahead of your new home search! Get Started with DHI Mortgage Today!
Monday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Club House
- Walking - Nature Trails
- On-site Lifestyle Director
- Splash Pad
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Open-Air Pavilion
- Fire Pits
- Indoor Fitness Center
Nearby Communities (4)
Homes from the $387s
2,036 - 2,923 sq. ft.
Amenities: Gated, Exercise - Fitness, Walking - Nature Trails, Club House, HOA, Dog Park, Playground, Pool
Homes from the $340s
1,442 - 2,678 sq. ft.
Amenities: Exercise - Fitness, HOA, Dog Park, Playground, Pool
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, including our excellent home warranty program. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern luxurious kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances.
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new build.
- Interior features include high ceilings, fireplaces, and so much more.
These houses range from 3-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth and job opportunities.
- The strength of the city’s economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Boerne, Texas, Cibolo, and more.