"Roots Grow Here."
Welcome to Copper Canyon!
This master-planned community was designed with your family in mind. Located off Hwy 281, near FM 1863, residents have easy access to great schools, shopping, popular local restaurants, entertainment, and more.
This community offers a unique combination of serenity, privacy, and active-living, ensuring that you and your family will feel right at home every single day. Floor plans vary from three to five bedrooms and include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances per plan, 9-foot ceilings and much more. These spacious floor plans range from 1,400 square feet to over 3,500 square feet. Copper Canyon new construction homes will feature D.R. Horton’s new smart home system, Home Is Connected, ensuring security and peace of mind. *USDA 100% Financing Available if you qualify! Don’t miss out on these new homes in a great location and at a great price!
Are you ready to make life-long memories at Copper Canyon? Call our online sales counselors today for more information!
Get ahead of your new home search! Get Started with DHI Mortgage Today!
*USDA available only to communities specified. USDA Program contains borrower income and asset limitations. Property eligibility requirements apply. Additional closing costs may apply. Please contact your mortgage loan originator for complete eligibility requirements. A good faith earnest deposit is required at contract. USDA = United States Department of Agriculture.
Monday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Exercise - Fitness
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Splash Pad
- Dog Park
- Community Room
- On-site Lifestyle Director
- *Amenities subject to change without notice.*
Nearby Communities (6)
Call for Information
2,433 - 3,337 sq. ft.
Amenities: Gated, Pool, HOA
Call for Information
2,540 - 4,369 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, Park, Pool, HOA, Club House
Homes from the $404s
2,230 - 3,374 sq. ft.
Amenities: Gated, Park, Pool, HOA
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, including our excellent home warranty program. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern luxurious kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances.
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new build.
- Interior features include high ceilings, fireplaces, and so much more.
These houses range from 3-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth and job opportunities.
- The strength of the city’s economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Boerne, Texas, Cibolo, and more.