Lonesome DoveFINAL OPPORTUNITIES: New construction homes at Lonesome Dove are available!.
Welcome to Lonesome Dove! Here you will find affordable new construction homes in South East San Antonio located just outside Loop 1604 near I-37. Lonesome Dove is 15 minutes away from major shopping and dining at Brooks City Base, minutes away from scenic Downtown San Antonio, Southside ISD school, 20 minutes from higher education campuses and a quick 10 miles away from major employer, Toyota® Manufacturing. Lonesome Dove features 12 carefully crafted and affordable floor plans ranging from 1296 sq.ft. to over 2400 sq.ft., 9-foot ceilings, granite countertops and full yard landscaping & irrigation on all homes! These new construction homes will also feature D.R. Horton’s new smart home system, Home Is Connected, ensuring safety and peace of mind. 100% USDA financing if you qualify!*LONESOME DOVE
Receive Lonesome Dove community updates straight to your inbox! Click the Request Info button at the top of the page to join our VIP List.
Like us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton San Antonio!
Get ahead of your new home search! Get Started with DHI Mortgage Today!
*USDA available only to communities specified. USDA Program contains borrower income and asset limitations. Property eligibility requirements apply. Additional closing costs may apply. Please contact your mortgage loan originator for complete eligibility requirements. A good faith earnest deposit is required at contract. USDA = United States Department of Agriculture.
Monday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Contact Info
Lonesome Dove Online Sales
School Districts Near Home
Julius L. Matthey Middle School
Nearby Communities (3)
Call for Information
1,296 - 2,498 sq. ft.
Homes from the $281s
1,296 - 2,498 sq. ft.
Amenities: Park, Playground
Homes from the $263s
1,296 - 2,498 sq. ft.
Amenities: HOA, Golf, Club House, Tennis, Walking - Nature Trails
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, including our excellent home warranty program. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern luxurious kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances.
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new build.
- Interior features include high ceilings, fireplaces, and so much more.
These houses range from 3-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth and job opportunities.
- The strength of the city’s economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Boerne, Texas, Cibolo, and more.