Arbors at Farms of New Kent - Express𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐕𝐚 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 "𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨" 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞! Just 25 miles from Williamsburg and minutes from Richmond. Conveniently located off I-64, here you can enjoy the beauty of the outdoors like bike and walking trails. Spend your Saturday at the Farmers Market. With a winery down the street you have everything you might need at your fingertips. 15 minutes to the nearest Target, Publix, and restaurants. Close to Viniterra Winery. Ranch and traditional two-level homes available, each equipped with an industry-leading suite of smart home products. This is where life leads you to simplicity.
- Daily 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Contact Info
Online Sales Coordinator
- Club House
- Tot Lot
School Districts Near Home
NEW KENT, VIRGINIA
Welcome to Virginia! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in New Kent. D.R. Horton offers single-family homes constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. We have a home for every stage in life.
New Kent is an exciting town with plenty to do and access to nearby urban communities. With Richmond and Williamsburg just a short drive away, you’ll have access to all the amenities you need to make your new house a home.
PARKS & RECREATION
- New Kent is close to the Pocahantas State Park, which boasts more than 64 miles of trails.
- The James River flows nearby, and when it is high, visitors flock to kayak the rapids.
- Ride your bike up the Capital Trail from Richmond to Williamsburg.
- Just an hour from the mountains and two hours from the beach.
- Upcoming VCU/MCV medical center
- Church Hill
- Historical Williamsburg
- Many More
- New Kent Winery
- 20 mins from the Richmond restaurant scene
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
- Colonial Downs
- New Kent is routinely written up in food magazines, and features more restaurants than you’ll have time to try.
- 15 minutes to Groceries and shopping like Target, Publix, many ideal shopping destinations right off of exit 195
- 90 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay Watermark
- Chesterfield County Courthouse
- Fort Lee Military Base
- Just two hours from Washington, DC