Arbors at Farms of New Kent - ExpressThe Deerfield is a thoughtfully designed two-story house with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths with a basement boasting 2237 finished square feet. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and island. That island includes a sink, making it perfect for food preparation, and has plenty of room for stools, so you can entertain. The kitchen looks out over the open-concept dining area and great room. All four bedroom are upstairs along with the Laundry room. The master suite includes an en suite bathroom and a spacious walk-in closet. This home includes D.R. Horton's Home is Connected® package, an industry leading suite of smart home products that keeps homeowners connected with the people and place they value the most. The technology allows homeowners to monitor and control their home from the couch or across the globe.
NEW KENT, VIRGINIA
Welcome to Virginia! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in New Kent. D.R. Horton offers single-family homes constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. We have a home for every stage in life.
New Kent is an exciting town with plenty to do and access to nearby urban communities. With Richmond and Williamsburg just a short drive away, you’ll have access to all the amenities you need to make your new house a home.
PARKS & RECREATION
- New Kent is close to the Pocahantas State Park, which boasts more than 64 miles of trails.
- The James River flows nearby, and when it is high, visitors flock to kayak the rapids.
- Ride your bike up the Capital Trail from Richmond to Williamsburg.
- Just an hour from the mountains and two hours from the beach.
- Upcoming VCU/MCV medical center
- Church Hill
- Historical Williamsburg
- Many More
- New Kent Winery
- 20 mins from the Richmond restaurant scene
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
- Colonial Downs
- New Kent is routinely written up in food magazines, and features more restaurants than you’ll have time to try.
- 15 minutes to Groceries and shopping like Target, Publix, many ideal shopping destinations right off of exit 195
- 90 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay Watermark
- Chesterfield County Courthouse
- Fort Lee Military Base
- Just two hours from Washington, DC