The Pendleton is a Gorgeous 2-story home offering 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 2,219 sq. ft. of living space.Upgraded Finishes & Features:
- Stainless steel appliances, including gas range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Granite countertops with under-mount stainless steel dual-basin sink
- Smart home technology package (smart speaker, video doorbell, programmable thermostat, and touchscreen)
- Expansive 9’main level ceilings
- Chrome faucets in kitchen and baths
- Tankless water heater
- Garage door opener
- Low-maintenance vinyl flooring in baths and laundry
- Builder warranty and much more!
- Local shops, groceries, and restaurants
- Olympic-sized community swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Recreation Center
- Built-in Walking & Biking trails
Photos are not of actual home - for representation only.
Welcome to Berthoud – one of Northern Colorado’s most quaint and sought-after locations! Berthoud is surrounded by numerous idyllic reservoirs and ponds, boasts a picturesque downtown sculpture park, an array of charming galleries and shops, a spectacular new Rec Center with a massive, kid-friendly pool, indoor basketball court, well-appointed weight room facilities, numerous fitness classes, skatepark, and pickle-ball courts! Berthoud truly has something for everyone.
In addition, homeowners at DR Horton’s Vantage neighborhood in Berthoud have unique privileges at the PGA’s limited edition TPC Colorado Golf Course grounds – namely at its gorgeous clubhouse, fitness areas, and restaurants.
D.R. Horton is offering a wide variety of two-story and ranch floorplans at Vantage which are represented by 17 distinctive floorplans- ranging in size from 1,600 – 3,200 above-ground square footage.
With mesmerizing views of the Rocky Mountains, Berthoud offers a rare mix of small-town charm with a location that is a convenient drive to Fort Collins, Longmont, Loveland, Firestone or Boulder.
PARKS & RECREATION
Rocky Mountain National Park
Old Town Fort Collins
Old Town Loveland
Old Town Longmont
Old Town Berthoud
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Numerous galleries and closely adjacent restaurants and brewpubs