The CottagesThe Dalton is a single-story, 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that features approximately 1,545 square feet of living space. Designed with you in mind, the entryway flows directly into the spacious, open-concept kitchen and family room. The kitchen features a large breakfast bar and a corner pantry. Additional modern finishes include granite countertops in the kitchen and stainless-steel appliances. Bedroom 4 is located off the entry, and bedroom 2 & 3 along with bath 2 are located off the kitchen. Bedroom 1 offers privacy along with a large walk-in closet and attractive bathroom. You’ll enjoy added security in your new D.R. Horton home with our Home is Connected features. With D.R. Horton's simple buying process and ten-year limited warranty, there's no reason to wait! (Prices, plans, dimensions, specifications, features, incentives, and availability are subject to change without notice obligation)
School Districts Near Home
Corpus Christi, TX
• The Coastal Bend has countless of miles of accessible beachfront beauty at your fingertips.
• Shopping and dining on the coast is an adventure in and of itself, with hundreds of unique local restaurants and bars offering something for everyone.
• The Gulf of Mexico supplies us with not just jaw-dropping views, and fun at the beach, but also some of the best inshore and offshore fishing in the world.
• Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, “The Island University” is a rapidly growing, culturally diverse, division I school, that contributes over $900 Million annually to the Texas economy.
• Sports fans will love Whataburger Field, home of the Hooks, the AA affiliate of the Houston Astros. The IceRays also call the Coastal Bend home, a Tier II junior ice hockey team.
• With over $50 Billion in capital investments in the last decade, the Coastal Bend economy is booming. But it’s strength, is based on the area’s diversity, and anchored by The Port of Corpus Christi, The Naval Air Station, and multiple crude oil refineries.