Cottages by the BayD.R. Horton’s newest community in the Coastal Bend is coming soon! The Cottages by the Bay, is located just off of Flour Bluff Drive, tucked away, just south of Purdue Road.
Take your pick of 6 new floor plans, offering the best housing value on the coast! With classy brick elevations, chef-inspired kitchens with stainless steel appliances, and fully fenced yards, with St. Augustine sod.
The Cottages by the Bay offers easy access to South Padre Island Drive, and is just minutes from Padre Island. We are also just 5 minutes from the highly awarded, and recognized, Flour Bluff ISD. Come see why we believe this is the best housing value on the coast!
School Districts Near Home
Nearby Communities (5)
Homes from the $296s
1,796 - 2,561 sq. ft.
Amenities: Walking - Nature Trails
Corpus Christi, TX
• The Coastal Bend has countless of miles of accessible beachfront beauty at your fingertips.
• Shopping and dining on the coast is an adventure in and of itself, with hundreds of unique local restaurants and bars offering something for everyone.
• The Gulf of Mexico supplies us with not just jaw-dropping views, and fun at the beach, but also some of the best inshore and offshore fishing in the world.
• Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, “The Island University” is a rapidly growing, culturally diverse, division I school, that contributes over $900 Million annually to the Texas economy.
• Sports fans will love Whataburger Field, home of the Hooks, the AA affiliate of the Houston Astros. The IceRays also call the Coastal Bend home, a Tier II junior ice hockey team.
• With over $50 Billion in capital investments in the last decade, the Coastal Bend economy is booming. But it’s strength, is based on the area’s diversity, and anchored by The Port of Corpus Christi, The Naval Air Station, and multiple crude oil refineries.