Rancho VistaRancho Vista is Corpus Christi’s premiere master planned community. This community aesthetics boasts a beautiful entry, lakes with water features, as well as parks and hike and bike trails for a leisure walk with the pups or scenic jog. Located in the heart of the south side and convenient to shopping and unique dining options. Rancho Vista is a destination address and highly coveted neighborhood zoned for some of Corpus Christi’s newest and highest rated schools.
Highlights Include: • Minutes away from Bill Witt City Park • Less than 30 minutes from Downtown Corpus Christi
Nearby Communities (4)
Homes from the $243s
1,409 - 1,796 sq. ft.
Corpus Christi, TX
• The Coastal Bend has countless of miles of accessible beachfront beauty at your fingertips.
• Shopping and dining on the coast is an adventure in and of itself, with hundreds of unique local restaurants and bars offering something for everyone.
• The Gulf of Mexico supplies us with not just jaw-dropping views, and fun at the beach, but also some of the best inshore and offshore fishing in the world.
• Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, “The Island University” is a rapidly growing, culturally diverse, division I school, that contributes over $900 Million annually to the Texas economy.
• Sports fans will love Whataburger Field, home of the Hooks, the AA affiliate of the Houston Astros. The IceRays also call the Coastal Bend home, a Tier II junior ice hockey team.
• With over $50 Billion in capital investments in the last decade, the Coastal Bend economy is booming. But it’s strength, is based on the area’s diversity, and anchored by The Port of Corpus Christi, The Naval Air Station, and multiple crude oil refineries.