Arbors at Farms of New Kent
D.R. Horton is proud to announce our latest community in New Kent County! Just 25 miles from Williamsburg and minutes from Richmond. Conveniently located off I-64, here you can enjoy the beauty of the outdoors like bike and walking trails. Spend your Saturday at the Farmers Market? With a winery down the street you have everything you might need at your fingertips. 15 minutes to the nearest Target, Publix, and restaurants. Close to Viniterra Winery! This is where life leads you to simplicity! Schedule an appointment today!
Ranch and traditional two-level homes available, each home is equipped with an industry-leading suite of smart home products.
Monday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Club House
NEW KENT, VIRGINIA
Welcome to Virginia! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in New Kent. D.R. Horton offers single-family homes constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. We have a home for every stage in life.
New Kent is an exciting town with plenty to do and access to nearby urban communities. With Richmond and Williamsburg just a short drive away, you’ll have access to all the amenities you need to make your new house a home.
PARKS & RECREATION
- New Kent is close to the Pocahantas State Park, which boasts more than 64 miles of trails.
- The James River flows nearby, and when it is high, visitors flock to kayak the rapids.
- Ride your bike up the Capital Trail from Richmond to Williamsburg.
- Just an hour from the mountains and two hours from the beach.
- Upcoming VCU/MCV medical center
- Church Hill
- Historical Williamsburg
- Many More
- New Kent Winery
- 20 mins from the Richmond restaurant scene
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
- Colonial Downs
- New Kent is routinely written up in food magazines, and features more restaurants than you’ll have time to try.
- 15 minutes to Groceries and shopping like Target, Publix, many ideal shopping destinations right off of exit 195
- 90 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay Watermark
- Chesterfield County Courthouse
- Fort Lee Military Base
- Just two hours from Washington, DC