Saratoga CrossingNew Homes Now Selling in Corpus Christi! Model home coming soon! One of D.R. Horton’s newest Coastal Bend communities, located just off of Hwy 286 and Saratoga, tucked away behind the new, and highly awarded, Los Encinos Elementary School.
Saratoga Crossing offers six new floor plans, from 1286 sq. ft. to 1796 sq. ft., offering covered patios (per plan), ceramic tile floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, fenced yards with St. Augustine sod, and natural gas.
In a fantastic central location, a stone’s throw from highway access, and within walking distance to the school, city parks, and just a short drive from shopping, entertainment, dining and medical facilities. Saratoga Crossing offers beautiful, and affordable homes, with an easy commute to downtown, the Port, refineries, and surrounding areas.
Nearby Communities (6)
Homes from the $296s
1,796 - 2,561 sq. ft.
Amenities: Walking - Nature Trails
Corpus Christi, TX
• The Coastal Bend has countless of miles of accessible beachfront beauty at your fingertips.
• Shopping and dining on the coast is an adventure in and of itself, with hundreds of unique local restaurants and bars offering something for everyone.
• The Gulf of Mexico supplies us with not just jaw-dropping views, and fun at the beach, but also some of the best inshore and offshore fishing in the world.
• Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, “The Island University” is a rapidly growing, culturally diverse, division I school, that contributes over $900 Million annually to the Texas economy.
• Sports fans will love Whataburger Field, home of the Hooks, the AA affiliate of the Houston Astros. The IceRays also call the Coastal Bend home, a Tier II junior ice hockey team.
• With over $50 Billion in capital investments in the last decade, the Coastal Bend economy is booming. But it’s strength, is based on the area’s diversity, and anchored by The Port of Corpus Christi, The Naval Air Station, and multiple crude oil refineries.