LangdonThe Torre is one of our most popular floor plans and is a perfect starter home for a single adult, couples, or small family. This single-story, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features 1442 square feet of living space and a two-car garage. The inviting entry opens to a large dining area and an open kitchen with spacious granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking range, stylish subway tile backsplash, and abundant cabinet storage space. The kitchen opens into the living room with plenty of natural light. The private main bedroom includes a nice ensuite with a double vanity sink, seperate tub and walk-in shower, water closet, and a spacious walk-in closet. Secondary bedrooms, second full bathroom, and a utility room are located off the entry. Addtional features include tall 9-foot ceilings, 2-inch faux wood blinds throughout the home, luxury vinyl plank flooring at entry, family room, kitchen, and dining area, ceramic tile in the bathrooms and utility room, and pre-plumb for water softener loop. You’ll enjoy added security in your new home with our Home is Connected feature. Using one central hub that talks to all the devices in your home, you can control the lights, thermostat and locks, all from your cellular device. Relax outside on the covered patio and enjoy full yard landscaping and full yard irrigation.
- Monday - Sunday Call For Information
- Contact Info
Langdon Online Sales
- Dog Park
- Exercise - Fitness
- Onsite Lifestyle Director
- Sport Court
School Districts Near Home
Wortham Oaks Elementary School
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, including our excellent home warranty program. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern luxurious kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances.
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new build.
- Interior features include high ceilings, fireplaces, and so much more.
These houses range from 3-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth and job opportunities.
- The strength of the city’s economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Boerne, Texas, Cibolo, and more.