Ocala PreserveWelcome to Ocala Preserve – A low-maintenance and resort-style gated community in NW Ocala.
Ocala Preserve features an amenity list that rivals no other in the area! Go golfing, play with your 4-legged friends at the dog park, play pickle ball and tennis with your neighbors, relax at the pool, or join a group fitness class. Treat yourself at The Agave Spa and dine at the Salted Brick, the signature restaurant and bar. Ocala Preserve has it all!
Enjoy luxury living in Ocala Preserve:
- Close to shopping centers, restaurants, medical facilities and area attractions, such as the World Equestrian Center, Silver Springs State Park and downtown Ocala
- Located off SR-27 with easy access to I-75
- Features 10 floorplans, ranging from 1,402 – 2,787 sq. ft.
- Lofty 9’ ceilings | stainless-steel appliances | granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Equipped with Home is Connected, D.R. Horton’s smart home system Ocala Preserve has the right home for your stage in life. Click “Request Info” or call the Sales Information Center (352) 414-3382 to find your next new home in Ocala Preserve.
Mon - Tue 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wed 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Thu - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Club House
- Dog Park
- Exercise - Fitness
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Golf Course
- Pickle Ball
- Culinary Studio
- Lawn and Landscape Maintenance
- Concrete Block Construction
Nearby Communities (6)
Homes from the $299s
1,498 - 3,561 sq. ft.
Amenities: Cabana, Gated, Pool
Homes from the $340s
1,816 - 2,034 sq. ft.
Amenities: Gated, Club House, Exercise - Fitness, Active Adult, Bocce, Pool
West Central Florida
Your new D.R. Horton home in West Central Florida
Whether you want to be in the heart of the city or deeply nestled away in horse country, D.R. Horton’s homes in Ocala, Florida, and its surrounding areas offer everything today’s homebuyers are looking for in their brand-new home.
Explore unspoiled nature as you kayak along the waters of Silver Springs State Park. Immerse yourself in the city’s history and culture by taking a walking tour of Downtown Ocala or visiting The Fort King National Historic Landmark. Or take in a stage performance at The Ocala Civic Theatre, one of the largest community theatres in Florida.
Building homes since 1978, D.R, Horton is committed to building you the home of your dreams. Our brand-new homes provide homeowners with modern floor plans that include open concept designs, energy-efficient features, and desirable finishes. Many of our new home communities in West Central Florida have resort-style amenities and are gated communities.
We have a variety of homes throughout Alachua, Marion, Citrus, Hernando, and Sumter counties. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking for an affordable way to get into your next home, we can help you discover the floor plans, designs, and communities that fit your needs.
Make one of these charming cities your new home.