New construction homes at Redbird Ranch in San Antonio, TX are NOW SELLING!
Welcome home to Redbird Ranch, a community that’s sure to impress! Offering short commute times to either Medina Valley ISD schools or Northside ISD schools, easy access to Potranco Rd. & Hwy. 211, & a swift 20 minute drive to Lackland Air Force Base. Looking for entertainment for the whole family? Enjoy two resort-style amenity centers, an on-site Lifestyle Director, and nearby shopping at The Shops at Dove Creek. COMING SOON: Third amenity center featuring two pools, cabanas, basketball & tennis courts, bocce ball pit, splash pad, water slide, & playground!
Homes in Redbird Ranch vary from three to five bedrooms and include granite kitchen countertops, stainless steel appliances, full yard sod & irrigation, & so much more! These spacious floor plans range from 1151 to 2,678 square feet. Redbird Ranch new construction homes will also feature D.R. Horton’s new smart home system, Home Is Connected, ensuring security and peace of mind. Don’t miss out on these new homes in a great location and at a great price!
*USDA 100% Financing Available if you qualify.
Receive Redbird Ranch community updates straight to your inbox! Click the Request Info button at the top of the page to join our VIP List.
Get ahead of your new home search! Get Started with DHI Mortgage Today!
*USDA available only to communities specified. USDA Program contains borrower income and asset limitations. Property eligibility requirements apply. Additional closing costs may apply. Please contact your mortgage loan originator for complete eligibility requirements. A good faith earnest deposit is required at contract. USDA = United States Department of Agriculture.
Monday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Basketball Court
- On-site Lifestyle Director
- 3rd resort-style amenity center coming soon: bocce ball pit, basketball court, pools, cabanas, water slide, splash pad, playground, & tennis court!
- *Proposed amenities are subject to change at anytime.*
School Districts Near Home
Nearby Communities (6)
Homes from the $293s
1,296 - 3,532 sq. ft.
Amenities: Club House, Playground, Pool, Park, Exercise - Fitness, HOA, Cabana
Homes from the $284s
1,296 - 2,498 sq. ft.
Amenities: Playground, Pool, HOA
Homes from the $261s
945 - 2,677 sq. ft.
Amenities: Club House, Dog Park, Pool, Park, Exercise - Fitness, HOA, Cabana, Walking - Nature Trails
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, including our excellent home warranty program. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern luxurious kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances.
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new build.
- Interior features include high ceilings, fireplaces, and so much more.
These houses range from 3-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth and job opportunities.
- The strength of the city’s economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Boerne, Texas, Cibolo, and more.